Dinner Sunday Oct. 18, 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After seeing the discussion of Roch's chicken cacciatore, I was inspired to make that tonight. We don't care for mushrooms, so I make it with bell peppers, onions and garlic. I served it over spaghetti with garlic bread. Yummy! :yum:
Looks good. Did you use that method for keeping the skin crispy?

Looks good. Did you use that method for keeping the skin crispy?

Thanks, it was pretty tasty! :) Yes, I browned the chicken, removed it to a plate, then cooked the veggies, deglazed with red wine, and added seasonings and a jar of Newman's Own marinara. Then I put the chicken back in the pan with the skin above the sauce to keep it crispy, and baked it till the chicken was done. I like this method.

Date night, we still have to decide where we will be going for supper.
We went to Madisons New York Grill & Bar - Canada. We wanted to go somewhere that we don't go often. Haven't been there in a couple of years. The food is really, really good, but it's a bit pricey.

Stirling had a French dip roast beef sandwich. I had the baseball cut top sirloin. Never heard of that cut before, so I Googed it. It supposedly looks like a baseball. I don't really see it, but it was yummy.

Attachments

• Madisons, baseball cut top sirloin.jpg
    Madisons, baseball cut top sirloin.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 163
Hi!! Dinner was very wonderful!

Kayelle's recipe is very excellent! This made over the four servings but it tasted so very good to Uncle Nicu he had much more and finished it!

He did not have any discomfort of this recipe, and we all thank Kayelle for helping me and also Dawgluver also!

Such a very fine dinner, Kayelle!

With very much gratefulness,

~Cat

Hi!! Dinner was very wonderful!

Kayelle's recipe is very excellent! This made over the four servings but it tasted so very good to Uncle Nicu he had much more and finished it!

He did not have any discomfort of this recipe, and we all thank Kayelle for helping me and also Dawgluver also!

Such a very fine dinner, Kayelle!

With very much gratefulness,

~Cat

You're so sweet, and thank you for the nice compliments on this very simple dish. Hug your dear Uncle Nicu for me, and wish him continued health so he can get both of you back home to Anna and Carl.

Back
Top Bottom