Dinner TGIFriday June 11, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
B/S chicken breasts. Sides unknown at the moment.

Whats on your plate today?

I have a couple of pork chops defrosting. They'll go into a brine soon and I am going to pan fry them with a bunch of onions. No idea what else is going on the plate.

Oops put my dinner for tonight in the Thursday thread! We are having hot dogs (mine with kraut, bacon, and mustard), baked beans, and corn on the cob

Going camping this weekend so tonight will be either cold cut sandwiches or hot dogs and beans. Depends on what time it is when we get the camper set up.

We are having a salad using A large artichoke bottom set on a slice of tomato on top is a mix of crab meat mixed with sliced celery, sliced green onion, Mixed with a little mayo to bind everything. the after I mound the crab andonions, and celery together I'll cicrle each mound of crab with shredded lettuce and top the whole thing with chopped egg and top off everything with either a Louis or Green Goddess on the side. Will heat up some French bread and call it a day.
kades

kadesma said:
We are having a salad using A large artichoke bottom set on a slice of tomato on top is a mix of crab meat mixed with sliced celery, sliced green onion, Mixed with a little mayo to bind everything. the after I mound the crab andonions, and celery together I'll cicrle each mound of crab with shredded lettuce and top the whole thing with chopped egg and top off everything with either a Louis or Green Goddess on the side. Will heat up some French bread and call it a day.
kades
wow...don't call it a day until you call me
with an invite for dinner...pretty please? :flowers:

B/S chicken breasts seared in herbed oil then finished in the oven. Sides are baked sweet potato with butter, sugar free maple syrup and several grinds of cinnamon, French style green beans cooked in butter with toasted slivered almonds and mushrooms and steamed asparagus topped with butter and fresh grated Romano and Parmesan cheeses and dry chicken gravy cooked in pan with drippings from the chicken.

img_902232_0_234df748b791e6ad0783f91b8c19e7a6.jpg

I have a couple of pork chops defrosting. They'll go into a brine soon and I am going to pan fry them with a bunch of onions. No idea what else is going on the plate.

Great minds in the same track Andy!! I'm doing exactly the same.

I have Kades new recipe for baked spinach and rice in the oven. Have salad chilling.

That's gorgeous as usual, Msmoffit !

Great minds in the same track Andy!! I'm doing exactly the same.

I have Kades new recipe for baked spinach and rice in the oven. Have salad chilling.

That's gorgeous as usual, Msmoffit !
Thank you Kayelle

Back
Top Bottom