Dinner this evening, Wednesday 3/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Buckytom we're in the city a couple of times a year. My sister is a VP over at Rock Center and I hate to admit this to you but, a friend of ours works on the Today Show BUT!!!!!!!I don't have any allegiance to NBC!!Aren't you glad March madness is only once a year???Dennis girlfriend is graduating from Villanova and his best friend goes to Syracuse-so for alittle while there was some serious rivalry going on-Dennis-he's a Physics Major with a minor in higher mathmatics(He's carried a 4.0 all four years at STAC) and HATES basketball!!!Does love his football though.

We're grilling out pork chops since its going to hit a balmy 50 degrees this afternoon. I'll also make a Greek salad and some roasted red potatoes.

I'm making jalepeno sausage for my boyfriend, cheddar wurst for me, and some type of sweet potatoes. And maybe some zucchini...

brendanemig said:
Beer! pork chop in every bottle!... i'll probably eat some junk food too, it's spring break!

:LOL: Reminds me of the last time we were in Key West. I let the chick standing next to me have my seat at the bar because she had just ordered food. I had been studying a menu, and she said, "Aren't you gonna eat?" I told I'd her decided to drink beer instead, and she said, "There's a pork chop in every bottle!" What a partyin' town that is!

"We are having Fried Crappie that dh caught yesterday and french fries." Hey, Texas, it doesn't get much better than that. Maybe blue-gill....
Do you fillet them, or leave in the bones? I love them all, best with the bones in. It's only a tiny trick to wiggle those bones out if you know how, and the fish tastes so succulent and tender. I sure won't turn down the fillets, though.

We're having smoked pork loin BBQ's. This is the last of the fall 2005 smoked meat that was in the freezer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom