Dinner Thurs. 28th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abjcooking

Head Chef
Tonight is going to be london broil hogies. I think I have decide to make it with a chipolte sauce, grilled onions, and provalone cheese.

Last edited:
Boneless pork chops with gravy, mashed potaotes and green beans. And for dessert, a slice of banana cake with a cold glass of milk. :rolleyes:

YUM! Both of those dinners sound wonderful. I just tossed a lasagna together for my family's dinner. I'm heading to work and will get fed there so I don't have a clue what I will be eating. (Hoping they leave me some lasagna leftovers!)

Last night I made Fried Chicken and I will have it with a Caesar Salad and a piece of chocolate cake. I will probably have it Hansens Cherry Soda.

Everyone enjoy their dinners.

We're going to make cob salad and then for desert, mint chocolate chip toffuti cuties. I love those things. They may not have any dairy in them, but they do a good job of fooling me.

Jimmy is hankering for Mexican so-we're going to our favorite little mexican restaurant right in town!!Lucky me!!!!:)

Dinner was yummy tonight:) Fried calamari and shrimp, french fries,cole slaw, beans and rice and peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream,or, apple crisp and ice tea.
kadesma:-p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom