I'm new here, hence my day-late post.
Thursday night (Aug. 2) we fired up our brand new took-two-days-to-put-together
gas grill, so...
Last night's dinner:
from the grill
- rib steak seasoned with Montréal Steak Spice
- baked potato (chive butter for him, sour cream and fresh chives for me)
- yellow and green zucchini slices, and red pepper quarters
not from the grill
- mixed leaf salad tossed with a simple vinaigrette
- watermellon slices for dessert
in the glass
- local Pilsner-style beer
It was way too hot to eat outside, but we did anyway...