Dinner, Thurs, August 7th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah and I made the buns too...

Suzie, you DO rock! Nice buns. :LOL: Seriously, I know what you mean about the homemade buns thawing better than the store ones. I make them every 7-10 days, depending on useage. 22 seconds in the nuke, and you have fresh buns.

JoeV

Today was my sons birthday, so we had the cake I made him plus the bread bowl and dip he wanted, then went to Old Country Buffet at his request. The cake won't win awards, but was fun to make and he liked it, the bread bowl and dip turned out good as well:

Attachments

• DSCF2325.jpg
    DSCF2325.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCF2329.jpg
    DSCF2329.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCF2330.jpg
    DSCF2330.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCF2352.jpg
    DSCF2352.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 168
Happy Birthday Mav jr!!!
It looks just fine Mav!
Glad it went well.

i had a taste for thai food tonight, so i picked up thai take out from here: BG - Bangkok Garden

we had jasmine rice, steamed thai dumplings, pad thai, bangkok beefsteak over broccoli rabe, and a daily special of fried tilapia topped with mango and red onion slaw.

I rock!!!
'Scuse my mess I haven't cleaned up yet.
I put a pork shoulder in the crock for 12 hours on low, quartered 2 onions and 5 mashed garlic cloves.
OH MY GOSH!
YUM!
Even LG couldn't get enough!!! Ok the BBQ sauce helped for her...
All I needed was some kraut!
Oh yeah and I made the buns too...
are those MOOMIES:w00t2:

Yesterday was SO's birthday so I went to the local Amish market and got fresh Silver Queen corn-on-the-cob and then over to this small market that has a great butcher and got some 1 1/2" thick porterhouse steaks. Cooked the corn, steaks and potatoes on the grill for dinner and we had Black Forest Cake for dessert.

Mav, pass on a Belated Happy Birthday to your son.

Thanks Suzi and Pacanis, Mitch had a big ol smile on his face all night long, he loved it! And I love how easy they are to please at that age, LOL.

Suzi, you do ROCK!!! Awesome looking meal

Maverick, That is a great looking car cake - couldn't have done a better job myself!

Just the boarder and me tonight so I made Chicken Caesar salads. He said it looked really good and then added.....they would charge $10.00 for this in a restaurant! Not sure if it was a compliment or if he was calculating how much of his rent I spend on his meals :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But he did enjoy it.

Aww, I bet you would have done ten times better LP, but thanks for the compliment! Maybe next time I should do the UPS truck instead of the car... LOL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom