Dinner Thursday 10th January

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was worn out, too. I slapped a quick red gravy together, let the lamb burger warm up in it, boiled some linguine and topped the meat and pasta with copious amounts of Swiss cheese and parm regg. I wish I didn't like eating so much as I am stuffed.

slow cooker french dip sandwiches with swiss french bread. Grilled bread in my new panni grill to melt cheese.

I have never made home made sloppy joe... until tonight.

I used some ground deer from the freezer. I know what we're having for lunch tomorrow. Oh my was it good.

On the side I had the only thing that you need (and must have) for sloppy joe... tater tots!

I used some ground deer from the freezer. I know what we're having for lunch tomorrow. Oh my was it good.

On the side I had the only thing that you need (and must have) for sloppy joe... tater tots!
My must-have side for sloppy joes is cottage cheese!

Tonight we had left over chili. :yum::yum:

I used some ground deer from the freezer. !

instead of sloppy joes, wouldn't those be sloppy does ? :)

i had singapore mei fun tonight that was really good. it was nice and curry spicy, and really dry - not greasy at all.

There is a tavern in the town ... (OK, most of you aren't old enough to know that song). We have a place where we meet every Friday, and the owners throw us a dinner every holiday season. We had a blizzard the day we were first supposed to do it. SO we rescheduled and had the (delicious) dinner tonight. Lovely to know you're appreciated!

I'm making a lightened-up Alfredo sauce with steamed asparagus and peas to serve alongside pan-seared pork loin chops and some sort of pan sauce.

I didn't manage the pan sauce, but the rest was delish!

Attachments

• DSC09347.jpg
    DSC09347.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 154
Back
Top Bottom