Dinner Thursday 11th of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice pic, MsM!

I threw together a one pan Italian style dinner tonight. I browned some meatballs, added sliced zucchini, home grown tomatoes, cooked penne pasta, and lots of Italian spices. I covered it and simmered till zucchini was crisp tender and sprinkled each serving with with shredded parm, asaigo, fontina, and provolone cheese I found shredded together at Trader Joe's. That combo of cheese is sure worth the price.
Just delish!
img_1035972_0_7d01cdd72c8942b1d182543bb0fbdaec.jpg

Beautiful!

It was a throw-together pasta night to clear out the refrigerator. Penne topped with some of my homemade tomato sauce and chunked sun-dried tomato chicken breast.

Thank you for the nice compliments Timothy, MsM and lifesaver.
Hubby asked if we could have it again, and my usual response with something like this is "maybe something close". :rolleyes:

I haven't had SOS :LOL: :ermm: in a long time. My Mom used to make that all the time when I was growing up. It was one of my Dad's favorite meals.

Tonight, I'm fixing Mark mac-n-cheese with hotdogs. He seems to really like that meal. I'm not complaining, since it's so inexpensive to make. He always goes back for seconds.

SOS is awesome! I see that I can by it frozen (without the toast of course) but I ran across a recipe that uses Buddig beef... thinking about giving it a try.

We had hot dogs and mac n cheese last night too! It was kids night at my house I guess. I warmed some baked beans for myself but the girls aren't fond of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom