Dinner Thursday 18th July 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Something with Basa filets...I have some green curry paste left over in the fridge, so I will probably use that up. Basmati, for sure. Then, I have some beet greens to round things out....

I sell seashells sitting by the sea-shore. I wish. I am going to put together tuna pasta salad with baby shells and some crunchy veggies and have some slice da'maters alongside.

We will have the salad I posted but with added avocado, plus the butter pasta and chicken cutlets cooked in wine, butter, chicken stock and lemon juice. rolls, and homemade ice cream.
kades

Maybe leftovers, but that's if I grocery shop. Maybe grilled cheese sammies. Thinking of all kinds of options for that one. Relish tray since I'm tired of making salads.

I pulled some chicken out of the freezer that will get cut up into nuggets and fried along with french fries and battered mushrooms. Salads for anyone wanting greens.

Wow everyone seems to be winging it tonigh. My daughter is making dinner. She just said she wants to make sloppy joes, but there is a twist. On top of corn bread! She said it sounds like it would be good. I can't disagree!

Something with Basa filets...I have some green curry paste left over in the fridge, so I will probably use that up. Basmati, for sure. Then, I have some beet greens to round things out....
I added some coconut milk,lemongrass, and a few other thangs and now I am full. GF wasn't impressed with he beet greens. They were free, a friend gave me a bunch of baby beets....

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
It's 1-2-3 Jambalya with chorizo, chicken and shrimp. Green's on the side. Some figs over vanilla yogurt with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.

We went to Dairy Queen, which has air conditioning. Stirling had the "banane royale" (banana split) and I had the brownie temptation with fudge. Okay, not such a balanced meal, but filling and yummy.

The Tikka Masala came out pretty good, but for whatever reason, I forgot to buy basmati rice. So we ate it with Thai sweet rice. Not the same as basmati, but not bad.

img_1283182_0_c74ae3d784fdee2dcdcdc4289e3c47f9.jpg
Oh, but that looks yummy. Steve have you ever posted the recipe for this? I would love to have it.

Back
Top Bottom