Dinner Thursday 2/9/2017

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tenspeed

Executive Chef
Snowing all day (predicted), so I planned a comfort food night. Stuffed red bell peppers, mashed potatoes, steamed green beans.

We got 8" or 9" of snow here. I took a few swipes of the driveway with the snowblower so doggy can get out (little doggy without a lot of ground clearance), and will do a final cleanup in the morning when it stops.

I'm baking a BIG russet to pour chili, cheese and green onions on. I won't be doing a whole lot after I eat that.

CD

I feel for all of you in the snow, but we had a great grilled dinner here.
Me with my music, book and wine makes me a happy girl.

Thighs were marinated in Goya Mojo with Sriracha, and fresh pineapple spears in Lawry's Hawaiian marinade were all grilled to perfection. SC made some tater tots in the toaster oven.
That cute little pineapple from the dollar store was perfect after a week on the counter. :yum:

Snowing all day (predicted), so I planned a comfort food night....We got 8" or 9" of snow here...
What? No grilling? Looks like you're slacking off. ;)

We had a half-and-half supper: half fresh-made, half leftovers . Tossed together a salad of mixed greens, bacon, egg, green olives, tomato and Feta. Mashed two small potatoes with a few cloves of roasted garlic and some colby cheese. Finished off the creamy chicken soup with wild rice, and almost finished the smothered chicken. We have one serving left of potatoes-and-chicken.

Fettuccine with clam sauce...went a bit heavy on the grated cheese...
voTUNvs.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom