Dinner Thursday 21st March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kylie1969

Chef Extraordinaire
Tonight we had homemade rissoles (hamburger patties), steamed carrots and pumpkin, all coated in gravy :yum:

We're doing lazy dinner! It's a public holiday and Caty has gone to her dad for half the school holiday. Hubby and I are having hotdogs and beer lol! And Daniel hotdogs and bubble juice (5yr old lingo for fizzy drink)

Hotdogs and beer sounds great...although it has gone cold here, Autumn has finally arrived, so I would freeze drinking beer :LOL:

Hotdogs and beer sounds great...although it has gone cold here, Autumn has finally arrived, so I would freeze drinking beer :LOL:

I don't get cold :cool: Hubby thinks I'm nuts, I put the aircon on 16 C in the middle of winter :LOL:
We had a few cold days buy it'a 29C again today.
When I say beer I mean beer for hubby and premixed Red Square Vodka and Cranberry for me.
Vodka is good all year round! Warms you up and cools you down :angel:
Was going to make burgers but decided not too. I only have ready made and I don't like those! Not too fond of mystery meat.
Your burgers and veg sound good though :yum:

i'm making lamb stew provencal, but i'm probably not going to get to eat it tonight. i have my baseball team's first meeting at 6, so i'll eat later when i get in to work.

stews are better the next day, anyway.

No snow, no rain. A little cold. It's been a long time. Burgers on the grill. I'm thinking something hot and spicy to top it.

I have no idea yet. It is our 10th anniversary, and I had hoped to be in Myrtle Beach for a few days to celebrate it, but a bad tooth and money issues have gotten in the way of that. Hopefully we will be able to go out to eat, or at the very least pick up some KFC or something. We had Mexican on our wedding night, so maybe we will have that. :cool:

Breaded chicken cutlets, left over chicken and cheese ravioli and more salad.

BIL is off skiing for a few days so I am picking up a handmade, gourmet (read expensive) pizza and heading over to the sisters' house for some movie watching

happy anniversary to james and his barbarian!!! :flowers:

you bonked him on the head and dragged him back to your cave, didn't you? :bangin:

here's to many, many more years of wedded bliss.

(lol, the first time i typed this my phone tried to auto fill in the words and it said "happy annoying versary")

Probably quick & easy tonight. I have deli roast beef that I'll turn into roast beef & provolone quesadillas w/ sautéed mushrooms & onions. Wish I had some horseradish.

We're having hot chicken sandwiches made with leftover rotisserie chicken. Wait a sec, I better check that it still smells good. Okay, it passed the sniff test, but it is a "musgo". To be nice and lazy, I'll just heat up some of the rødkål I made yesterday to go with that.

It is our 10th anniversary, and I had hoped to be in Myrtle Beach for a few days to celebrate it, but a bad tooth and money issues have gotten in the way of that. Hopefully we will be able to go out to eat, or at the very least pick up some KFC or something. We had Mexican on our wedding night, so maybe we will have that. :cool:

Happy 10th Anniversary :flowers:

Thank you everyone! Yes, BT I did do that! I flew all the way to Iowa (well, to St. Louis, and then the bus) to do it!

What did you end up having Barbara?
Nothing yet. :angel: We had a late lunch and aren't hungry quite yet. It is 5:40 p.m. and we don't usually eat until 7:00 or 8:00. With the infection in my jaw flaring up today, I think I would be just as happy with take-out from KFC. Their mashed potatoes and gravy are major comfort food for me. :cool: So I'm thinking that will probably be it. :yum: We can go out and eat after my tooth is taken care of.

News Flash: It is official. KFC it will be. ;)

Back
Top Bottom