Dinner Thursday 21st March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry to hear about your tooth, Barbara, happy anniversary!

DH is bringing home United Way fundraiser meatloaf and party potatoes for my birthday dinner.

Heh, it even came with chocolate 4 layer dessert!

Last edited:
Happy birthday Dawg! I hope you enjoyed the meal. I'm sure you enjoyed the part about not cooking it yourself. ;)

We had garlic and rosemary crusted pork loin, baked sweet potatoes, steamed spinach, iced tea and banana pudding. It was good and we're both waaaay too full. We each only had a small serving of each item but, somehow, everything was unusually filling.

Baseball game ended at 7:00pm so I stopped at the Chinese joint and picked up egg drop soup, egg foo yung, egg rolls and fried rice.

who was playin' ball, jabbur.

i hope your team didn't come up goose eggs. you had enough eggs with your dinner... ;)

after browning off the lamb for the stew, i made finger food for dinner.

chicken fingers, spice roasted fingerling potatoes, and fingbeans.

ok, stringbeans. but tonight they were fingbeans.

Sorry to hear about your tooth, Barbara, happy anniversary!

DH is bringing home United Way fundraiser meatloaf and party potatoes for my birthday dinner.

Heh, it even came with chocolate 4 layer dessert!

sounds good, dawg, especially the four layer dessert--love those multi-layers, don't you? what were they, specifically? oh, and what are party potatoes? don't think i've heard of them.

sounds good, dawg, especially the four layer dessert--love those multi-layers, don't you? what were they, specifically? oh, and what are party potatoes? don't think i've heard of them.

It was very good, Vit, so good we couldn't even touch the dessert! :pig: Party potatoes were mashed with garlic, lots of butter and cream, and baked. We'll have to find out about the dessert later, it may be today's lunch.

No snow, no rain. A little cold. It's been a long time. Burgers on the grill. I'm thinking something hot and spicy to top it.

That's what I had for lunch yesterday. Lean and mean. Nothing but onions and Am cheese. It sure hit the spot with all this snow and winter weather.

oops, nevermind. Wrong day...
Pretend I said that yesterday or something :wacko:

That's what I had for lunch yesterday. Lean and mean. Nothing but onions and Am cheese. It sure hit the spot with all this snow and winter weather.

The burgers really hit the spot. I made mine with onions, pepperjack cheese, genoa salami and tomato on an onion roll with Hellmann's.

I'll have to remember the salami. I think I said that before even. That seems like a nice addition other than bacon for another meat.
I'll be grilling another burger here shortly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom