Dinner Thursday 25th of August

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm thinking about fish Taco's for tonight. I've never made them, but have eaten them. I found some flash frozen cod chunks at Trader Joes's and it got me to thinkin'. Any advice is welcome here, otherwise I'll wing it at let you know tonight.

I'm just the opposite as babetoo, I like hard shells (otherwise it's just a wrap to me ;)) and no breading. I cut the fish into bite sized pieces and season with whatever I am hungry for, Cajun seasoning, Mexican, Greek... then sauté in EVOO. And then your produce of choice. Cucumber is very nice with roasted red peppers. A little caper tarter sauce... mmmm...

I'm thinking about fish Taco's for tonight. I've never made them, but have eaten them. I found some flash frozen cod chunks at Trader Joes's and it got me to thinkin'. Any advice is welcome here, otherwise I'll wing it at let you know tonight.
Try Asian tacos
Cut into bite size pieces and coat with panko and fry. Mix 1/2 cup mayo and 1/4 cup hoisin sauce to coat the shell and add your favorite vegies

The plan was for pasta and veg with garlic oo/butter sauce, but the weather forecast is calling for rain today so I may have to make a change and go for something more in the "comfort food" category.

So I did go with pasta. Just butter and OO with garlic, basil, and oregano in it. I had a sausage in mine.

Creamy Cajun chicken pasta and Maque Choux

Attachments

• cajun chicken & maque choux.jpg
    cajun chicken & maque choux.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 156
Thursday turned into a social day; a lunch with friends at my favorite Mexican joint, then a lobster boil at another favorite place, with drinks before at my usual drinks place. I feel like I've already had my weekend!

Thanks for all the advice on the fish taco's, friends! I combined what I thought to be the best ideas for my taste......
The fish didn't defrost in time so I'll be doing them tonight. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom