Dinner Thursday, 3/27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
darn i was hoping to get an idea here!!!
i'm in a mood where i want to spend the day in the kitchen again..... but so many things to make so little time.

I don't know what we're having, either. I have an appt. after work, so won't get home till close to 8 p.m. DH said he will take care of dinner.

Why don't y'all post some ingredients you have in the "I have these ingredients, help me be creative" forum and see what ideas you get?

Well I'm glad I'm not the only clueless one here! lol! I make a weekly list of meals to make grocery shopping easier and to prevent food from going bad. But my list ran out and I have no intention of going to the store (it snowed). Maybe we should play a game. Everyone list what food they have hanging out in their house and everyone else can tell them what to make.:cool:

Here's mine: 1/2 a cabbage, 1 jalepeno, lots of cheese, oranges, grapes, cilantro, green onions, eggs, tortillas, and a year supply of various canned fruits/veggies/cream soups/rice/flour.

I'm going out on a limb here and saying I finally got a clue.... but only about dinner.
I'm making the brats and buns i skipped yesterday.
woo hoo a decision!!!!! yay me!!!!

Well Suzi, that makes one of us! I have aquaphysio today, DH has to do all the shopping (I give him a list and a cellphone!:LOL:), we have to go to his parents an hour away this afternoon to pick up my Mexican Vanilla for my wedding cake (they bring it back for me each time they go), and the border has his guitar lesson so has to eat early. So I guess supper is whatever I can quickly pull out of the grocery bags and throw on the table :-p.

In Canada we have a show called "Fixing Dinner". If anyone knows it, this is "Fright Night".

Well I'm glad I'm not the only clueless one here! lol! I make a weekly list of meals to make grocery shopping easier and to prevent food from going bad. But my list ran out and I have no intention of going to the store (it snowed). Maybe we should play a game. Everyone list what food they have hanging out in their house and everyone else can tell them what to make.:cool:

Here's mine: 1/2 a cabbage, 1 jalepeno, lots of cheese, oranges, grapes, cilantro, green onions, eggs, tortillas, and a year supply of various canned fruits/veggies/cream soups/rice/flour.

Vegitarian Breakfast Tacos with rice and fruit? But I think there is a thread for this kind of thing elsewhere.

Shrimp/Crab enchiladas & grapefruit/avacado/red onion salad, I didn't get to yesterday.

ETA: The 2-hour finale of celeb apprentice airs tonight - so may have to pop some popcorn later on. ;)

I've got it figured out. Garlic rolls, spaghetti, and green beans. My regular "fall back on it" meal.

DH is teaching, son is working so it's just me. My Dad is vacationing in Williamsburg this week so I think I'll drive up there and go out with him since he is only about 25 mins away.

Wow, it's one of those days when most of us are clueless about what to make tonight, me included :LOL:, however, I just breaded some chicken breasts to bake,and will do some stuff on the side lol :wacko::LOL:

I had seven hard boiled eggs around 2:00....
Tonight I'll probably throw that last rack of ribs on the grill for a snack and call it a day.

Pacanis, you're gonna die or worse:huh::ROFLMAO:
I don't know what we're having, either. I have an appt. after work, so won't get home till close to 8 p.m. DH said he will take care of dinner.

Why don't y'all post some ingredients you have in the "I have these ingredients, help me be creative" forum and see what ideas you get?
I have every ingredient ever known to man as put on this earth by God. In other words there isn't anything I don't have. So, I have no excuse.:(
Plus, it's gorgeous at my house, sunny, warm, soft wind blowing, nothing heavy as it doesn't dictate outside to make something heartwarming...
Okay, decision made here too....................
somewhere in the world, it's gotta be take out night, yeah! "chineeeee"

We have leftover BBQ chicken, baked potatoes, broccoli, country fried steaks and green beans.
There's a little tuna casserole left, too, but I think Chloe dog is going to get that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom