Dinner Thursday 7th March

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
curried chicken enchiladas, kylie? lol, just kidding. you've been eating a lot of curry, so...

we should call you kurrlie. ;)

i never got around to making the pulled pork the other day, so hopefully i'll get to it today.

Breakfast for dinner tonight. Poached eggs, toast, grilled tomatoes, pork bangers with jam, w/sauce, HP Sauce and Tabasco on the side.

Today will be a Ramen Noodle kind of day. Me and DH both have dentist appointments today. He's got a deep cleaning and cavities to be filled. I've got got cavities :(

Indian takeaway - chicken pathia and saag aloo (potatoes and spinach), poppadums and mango chutney on the side. Really got my appetite back and looking forward to it.

Breakfast for dinner tonight. Poached eggs, toast, grilled tomatoes, pork bangers with jam, w/sauce, HP Sauce and Tabasco on the side.

Just remembered I still have about 10 kgs of baby potatoes to use :(

Dinner will be Boerewors rolls and baked baby potatoes :rolleyes:
Guess breakfast for dinner will have to wait.

Just remembered I still have about 10 kgs of baby potatoes to use :(

Dinner will be Boerewors rolls and baked baby potatoes :rolleyes:
Guess breakfast for dinner will have to wait.

Don't you folks eat home fries for breakfast?

The little 1950's style grocery store near me had some paper thin slices of sirloin in the used meat department, I think it began it's life as a Sunday roast! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

So today is going to be a Philly Cheese Steak without the roll and a salad.

It'll be snowing all day today (not much accumulation). So dinner will be hot and steaming beef barley soup with mushrooms, a salad and baguette.

I'm taking some corn chowder over to my sisters' house tonight, and will take the fixins for some grilled cheese too.

Beth, I love corn chowder! Right now I can't have most of the ingredients in it (allergy diet), but it is definitely one of my all time favourite soups.

We are having chicken legs today. I am going to roast them, with a few veggies (carrots, potatoes, onion) for TB and salad for both of us.

I think I'll pull some pork...out of the freezer! I have a gallon bag with pulled pork in the freezer. It will be good to throw into the crockpot and heat up this afternoon. DH has class and the yungun has rehearsal. This way folks can eat whenever they have time.

curried chicken enchiladas, kylie? lol, just kidding. you've been eating a lot of curry, so...

we should call you kurrlie. ;)

i never got around to making the pulled pork the other day, so hopefully i'll get to it today.

He he, that is funny Tom :LOL:

Yes, we certainly do love a good curry, it is great to experiment with different flavours :)

Indian takeaway - chicken pathia and saag aloo (potatoes and spinach), poppadums and mango chutney on the side. Really got my appetite back and looking forward to it.

Yum, sounds wonderful, love Indian food, great to hear your appetite is back :)

Wow those dinners are sounding good!

I made a 22lb turkey a couple days ago, so today part of it will be transformed into a chicken & many-veggie soup. Probably a cheese plate on the side :D

I think I'll pull some pork...out of the freezer! I have a gallon bag with pulled pork in the freezer. It will be good to throw into the crockpot and heat up this afternoon. DH has class and the yungun has rehearsal. This way folks can eat whenever they have time.

A gallon bag? :ohmy:
I freeze my pulled pork in 1 cup portions :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom