Dinner Thursday April 3/2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I use the flexible fabric type then put a finger cot on to keep the finger dry and the food not red.
That's what I used to do before I discovered the quick heal adhesive bandages. They are less cumbersome than the finger cot and, I find that stuff really does seem to heal faster. The clerks at the pharmacy had no idea what a finger cot is. They would almost always have to get the pharmacist. :ermm:

So, I'm being a big baby. I still had jalapenos to cut. :ohmy: It took about an hour for it to stop bleeding. I don't like cooking with regular bandaids on my hands. I want the really water proof "quick healing" kind and I don't think it's a good idea to put those on something that is still bleeding a lot. I was also getting hungry, so, waiting for it to stop bleeding before I could finish the prep work... Just didn't appeal.

The Indian food was really, good. We will definitely order from them again.

Ugh, those owies can hurt big time! Glad you enjoyed your new Indian restaurant. :yum:

Just a tip, for what it's worth...:). I buy several jalapenos at a time, chop them up, and freeze them on a cookie sheet before putting them into a freezer safe container. They don't stick together that way and it's so handy to be able to scoop a spoonful or two out as you need them. Same thing for other peppers, and onions. But you probably already knew that. :)

Ugh, those owies can hurt big time! Glad you enjoyed your new Indian restaurant. :yum:

Just a tip, for what it's worth...:). I buy several jalapenos at a time, chop them up, and freeze them on a cookie sheet before putting them into a freezer safe container. They don't stick together that way and it's so handy to be able to scoop a spoonful or two out as you need them. Same thing for other peppers, and onions. But you probably already knew that. :)
Yup, knew that and I don't want chopped jalapenos for the ABTs. Those take most of an entire pepper or half a pepper.

Super glue for cuts here. And I never heard of a finger cot either, but I can imagine what it is.

Can't go wrong with wings, Rock. If I hadn't seen these whole chickens I would have bought wings while in the store instead. Unless having two wings counts as having wings ;)

My little bird. Just starting out, getting there, and finished.

Attachments

• IMG_1423.JPG
    IMG_1423.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1424.JPG
    IMG_1424.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1426.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 131

Latest posts

Back