Dinner, Thursday, Dec 18th???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gluten free?!
I try my hardest not to eat anything that has the words free or low on it (lol).

I had some left over turkey in the freezer, so made a skillet meal of turkey, cream of brocoli and cheese soup, salt , pepper, onion powder, garlic powder , some dried brocoli bits, cheddar cheese powder and egg noodles.

Does that mean if you saw a sign that said "Free Food" you would pass it by? LOL

ha, ha.....
Refer back to the thread on eating samples at supermarkets. I guess the answer is yes. Unless you're making it ;)

Fat free, sugar free, low calories, low sodium..... you knew what I meant you :LOL:

I am going with the GOONS WITH SPOONS - Baked Ziti some one posted a week or two ago. After looking at the last picture I was sold. It looked really good!

HPIM0511.JPG
I made that last week and loved it, thought I would look up that post and thank who ever posted it, but that thought lasted 5 seconds:LOL:. That recipe is a keeper for me.

Tonight we are having

creamed turkey over

mashed potatoes

broccoli

I'm going to make baegle pizzas for the kids and attempt to crank out 1 more batch of cookies I dont want to make.
:)

Made a casserole out of last nights leftovers (the kids didn't take it all home) So it's meatballs layer with corn and potatoes topped with cheese. Hopefully it's good and not dry. Time will tell.

I'm making Alton Brown's Christmas soup... I would post the link, but I can't find it! It smells wonderful!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom