Dinner Thursday Dec 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spent most of the day after dialysis making the filling for stuffed onions with my son! Yep, two daughters and guess who wanted to learn how to make stuffed onions? We had a blast...So dinner was stuffed red bell peppers, a green salad and some apple cake and ice cream for dessert, oh and some bread I made yesterday...
kadesma:)

I'm lucky I always keep an extra bottle of propane on hand :rolleyes:
The fried spinach was interesting..... it reminded me of roasted pumpin seeds

Attachments

• dinner12-6-07.jpg
    dinner12-6-07.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 168
We got tickets to a charity event my office was involved in arranging, so we went out to dinner at our favorite Greek restaurant. I had Pegasus wings (chicken wings marinated in Greek spices and grilled) with a dinner salad and DH had grilled chicken topped with spinach and cheese. Besides, we couldn't cook last night. When I came home from work, my kitchen looked like this:

painting.jpg

LOL!!
Either I got up WAAAAYYYY too early or the kids have gotten to me early today....
Garlic I read that quick and SWORE it said you had Penguin wings....
I didn't know you could eat those!
Duh.

We got tickets to a charity event my office was involved in arranging, so we went out to dinner at our favorite Greek restaurant. I had Pegasus wings (chicken wings marinated in Greek spices and grilled) with a dinner salad and DH had grilled chicken topped with spinach and cheese. Besides, we couldn't cook last night. When I came home from work, my kitchen looked like this:

painting.jpg
I remember those days! It was exactly three years ago right now. But the results were well worth the headache. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom