Dinner Thursday Jan 22?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suziquzie

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm finally getting around to my crock-pot red beans and rice..... I cut up a kielbasa into it also.
Maybe a salad if i have enough dressing. :ermm:
How's about you? :chef:

Leftover beef stew from yesturday! It turned out AWESOME, if I do say so myself ;)...... well minus the burn from hot oil & the chunk of skin I sliced off while cutting the onions:ohmy:for dessert, german chocolate cake(box mix:ermm:) with coconut pecan frosting......
I may try baking some crusty bread too.....if I dont stay busy, I fall asleep, lol....pregnancy is getting the best of me already:LOL:

A new recipe for me using roasted fennel, sun dried tomatoes, feta, parsely, basil, and lemon zest over gemelli pasta. We'll see...

Paul has the choice of a million and one leftovers... what ever he wants...

I got some chicken breast thawing and a loaf of french bread so I am guessing chicken sandwiches with some lettuce, tomato, red onion, and a pickle on the side and some chips. Maybe a ginger ale to wash it down.

salmon patties and almond rice pilaf...don't know what else

Black beans and rice with cilantro pesto. I was going to make it on Wed. but dw was sick so just made veggie burgers.

I've always liked this thread - shows what each of us is actually doing instead of planning or dreaming of doing.

here tonight we are killing more leftovers - shredding the rest of the pork tenderloin to make BBQ over rice. BBQ courtesy of Corky's sauce from Memphis.

Leftovers here. Pecan crusted pork-chops, Italian Sheapherds pie, or meatloaf, and ofcourse veggies and salad.

We're having Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches from leftover ribeye. Kim got some Cheese Whiz for his. Wish I had some good Provelone, but I have some good Cabot's white cheddar, so I guess I'll go with that.

We're having Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches from leftover ribeye. Kim got some Cheese Whiz for his. Wish I had some good Provelone, but I have some good Cabot's white cheddar, so I guess I'll go with that.

Don't forget the horseradish =)

I'm making chicken with Tikkan masala and rice. Probably serve up some naan to go sop up the sauce.

I made a potato/corn chowder (threw in some mushrooms too) and a chopped Greek salad. Pretty good and easy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom