Dinner - Thursday Jan 26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, vitauta and dawgluver. I have this little cheapie toaster oven but it does such a good job on melting mozzerella. Makes me want to melt cheese on everything I make.:LOL:

That looks luscious Rock! I just ordered my first ever toaster oven from Ebay, and I can't wait to get it. How did I ever get this old without a toaster oven?

Steve came home from the store with sausages put out by Guy Fieri (the guy with the spiked blonde hair on Food Network) I like him. He's really entertaining and has a great personality I think. Anyway, these sausages of his made great sandwiches for dinner......"Apricot Sesame Pork Sausage". Yumm Yumm. I can't wait to try his other flavors.

Last edited:
Tacos and sushi?! OK... but don't say you weren't warned, lol.

Tonight, at my house of course, I will be having a nice sized piece of toasted French bread stuffed with two grilled hamburgers with a nice crusty exterior (going to toss them on the grill frozen) and some bacon I just cooked up ($1.39/lb! I should have bought more than 4 lbs the other day! It's excellent!) and caramelized onions and melted Swiss cheese.

i wish we had bacon sales here like you enjoy now and then...i would buy ten pounds of that $1.39/lb. bacon and consider it to be my poor man's bacon-of-the-month club!:pig::)

I made oven roasted chicken thighs, mashed taters and opened a can of green beans (for Kathleen). Also had a salad on the side.

I made an open faced breakfast sandwich:

Texas cheese toast, sliced meatloaf, Swiss cheese and fried egg. Very good and filling.

Shrimp Alfredo over egg noodles and a simple salad

img_1100936_0_6dc4c6fcd76adaa3176e1d27d94af43c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom