Dinner - Thursday Jan 26

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finally made the fettuccine alfredo tonight. I added streamed broccoli, cauliflower, and baby carrots on top and made a salad as well.

the tuna salad i didn't make last night. the stuffed portabella i had last night was yucky. i think the mushroom was to old. won't be eating the second one. fruit for dessert. i have some wonderful blackberries. there seems to be two spelling of this mushroom.

Fettucinni Alfredo here too added a bit of browned pancetta and topped it with the leftover breadcrumb stuffing from the potatoes last night.
Toasted bread with EVOO garlic and onion powders.:yum:

Tacos and sushi?! OK... but don't say you weren't warned, lol.

Tonight, at my house of course, I will be having a nice sized piece of toasted French bread stuffed with two grilled hamburgers with a nice crusty exterior (going to toss them on the grill frozen) and some bacon I just cooked up ($1.39/lb! I should have bought more than 4 lbs the other day! It's excellent!) and caramelized onions and melted Swiss cheese.

Had another big out of town meeting lunch, so it was Triscuit with pulled pork and blue cheese.

Mmmmmm. Bacon..... Yum, Pac.

Last edited:
bright, saucy and irresistible!! if you click on the picture it will catapult your visual and taste sensations to unimaginable heights!

really, try it.... :)

Last edited:
The word "luscious" comes to mind, Rock. Dang, that looks good!

An avocado half stuffed with crab meat and topped with a shrimp. Duck a l'orange, Dutch potatoes and mixed veggies. Cabernet Sauvignon, coffee.

Andy M. said:
An avocado half stuffed with crab meat and topped with a shrimp. Duck a l'orange, Dutch potatoes and mixed veggies. Cabernet Sauvignon, coffee.

How do you say " yummmm" in Aruban?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom