Dinner Thursday June 10, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Well the flank steak finally thawed so that some way with something. LOL

What are your plans?

Leaving either lasagna or spaghetti for the family. Not sure whats on the menu at work tonight. I'm taking a can of ravioli in case its icky. ;)

We are going out, yay, no clean up!! Not sure where yet, wish there was a place with air conditioning!! It is so hot & humid, I feel like I am melting. :)

cheeseburger, with sautéed mushrooms. i am very tired today so no fuss.

That's funny, because I always blend 3 types of meat and grind it myself right before cooking so "no fuss" is not me when it comes to burgers:LOL:

As for tonight, it was my son's school trip to Busch Gardens today so I'm toooooooooooooooo tired to cook. Might grab a sandwich

Flank steak done on my stovetop cast iron grill pan. Side was broccoli, baby carrots, quartered mushroom caps, onions, fresh garlic, sesame seeds and slivered almonds sautéed in EVOO and butter seasoned with red pepper flakes, sea salt and ground (blend) peppercorns.

img_902060_0_d99062ead57a8e2ace6cdfc526510007.jpg

Orzo with sauteed garlic, roasted red peppers, and grape tomatoes, tossed with soft goat cheese and smoked black pepper.

Last night we had a sort of "quicky" seafood platter. Baked up some frozen "Tilapia with Roasted Vegetables" filets along with some "Crab in Puff Pastry" puffs, then accompanied those with a couple of handfulls of bay scallops from the market which I sauteed up in some butter & white wine. Served the trio with a big green salad.

Probably just salads here. We had a late lunch of Five Guys burgers and fries. Ooo so goood!

Back
Top Bottom