Dinner, Thursday June 4th, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm undecided. i just figured i'd get this thread started.

you.....

oops, could a mod fix my title? thanks.

I had some thin-sliced beef in the freezer that looked like it was heading to freezer burn, so I've thawed, sliced, and am marinading for a stir fry.

i had chicken breast in freazer so i am making subgum chicken stir fry.

Not much. Some sweet special friends treated me to lunch at an area seafood restaurant. We enjoyed some yummy fishies and I'm still full. I have some of my Panko-breaded pork chop from last night. I'll have that with some veggie sides.

(Thanks Constance and Kim. I soooooo enjoyed my lunch and our visit. It was a real treat!!!! Love you two.)

either left over fillet and salad, or a grilled roast beef and provolone cheese and whole mild green peppers sandwich. right now leaning toward the california roast beef as i call it.

i had chicken breast in freazer so i am making subgum chicken stir fry.
okay scratch that.

piccolini wagon wheels pasta and tomato sauce topped with grated cheese, side salad.

Sauteed loose Buffalo Chicken sausage, shredded Monterey Jack topped with chopped romaine and homemade blue cheese dressing rolled in spinach wraps. Orange baby carrots would look nice with the green spinach wraps. We have leftover Black Forest cookies for dessert. Low carb daughter can omit the wrap and have broccoli. She'll have low carb ice-cream for dessert.

DH is having halibut, I'm going for prosciutto and sun dried tomatoe wrapped around large scallops...Pasta with evoo, chopped tomatoe and basil and a smidgeon of red pepper flakes that should hold us :LOL: dessert, humm, some strawberry freezer jam on vanilla ice cream.
kadesma:)

salad from our CSA box with some sliced yardbird--right tasty and all but the chicken was in the garden today !!

Attachments

• DSC_0106.JPG
    DSC_0106.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 155
Bourbon....
Andouille Gumbo.......
Potato Salad...
Bread.......
Chocolate Ice Cream......
you sure love the three wise men huh?

jim, jack and old grandad!! :LOL::LOL:

my mom made homemade fruit cake one xmas, she soaked them in jd.

Fettuccine al la PattY. I cooked 2 cloves of roughly chopped garlic in butter, added leftover heavy cream, salt, white pepper, parsley, fresh grated parmesan cheese, leftover mushrooms and fettuccine noodles. I made garlic bread with a leftover sub roll and leftover 3 bean salad. I guess I had leftovers! LOL

you sure love the three wise men huh?

jim, jack and old grandad!! :LOL::LOL:

my mom made homemade fruit cake one xmas, she soaked them in jd.

:LOL::LOL: Jim is...OK with a black label....Jack (not bourbon) to me is pure Swill as of late...OGD Bonded, and 114 is is a pretty good pour...Gotta "cure" fruit cake with a little bourbon for sure!!;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom