Dinner Thursday, March 19th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
broccoli soup, rice pilaf with bacon, scallions, & cheese, chix tetrazzini.

I got a call from SO earlier that she found some dry sea scallops for a decent price so That's tonight's dinner - pan seared. I'll figure out the starch and veggie later.

I got a call from SO earlier that she found some dry sea scallops for a decent price so That's tonight's dinner - pan seared. I'll figure out the starch and veggie later.

I'd love to get that call Andy! Any sauce planed for the scallops?

I'll use oil and butter to sear them then deglaze with a little white wine, if I can get SO's wine glass away from her for a moment.

Scallops wrapped in bacon,when done basted with butter,garlic,white wine parsley and some chives. White rice cooked with chix broth, sauteed onion and maybe some garlic, not sure yet..fresh asparagus nice and crisp with a dust of parmesan, fruit salad and rolls. Dessert banana bread or baked apples.
kadesma

Fried up some potatoes and on them I put some leftover roast beef and gravy. For a vegetable we had some buttered corn. No dessert tonight.

Tonight was spaghetti & meatballs with garlic bread.
yum.gif
That is what I was going to make tonight, but don't have the right kind of bread for garlic bread. Traffic was horrible this afternoon, and I had to stop by the doctor's office. So, I'm just using what I have.

I had some leftover cabbage (from my corned beef dinner), and that is being baked with Caraway seeds, olive oil and a little apple-cider vinegar.

With that, are beef patties (ground beef, seasoned breadcrumbs, salt-n-pepper, basil and garlic powder) and homemade beef gravy, green beans (I know that doesn't really go with cabbage, but my sweetie loves them) and bread-n-butter.

We went out for Chinese food for lunch and absolutely stuffed ourselves, it was so good! So, it is Chinese reheat for DH, a sausage roll for Dad and a salad with cheese for me.

yum.gif
That is what I was going to make tonight, but don't have the right kind of bread for garlic bread. Traffic was horrible this afternoon, and I had to stop by the doctor's office. So, I'm just using what I have.

I had some leftover cabbage (from my corned beef dinner), and that is being baked with Caraway seeds, olive oil and a little apple-cider vinegar.

With that, are beef patties (ground beef, seasoned breadcrumbs, salt-n-pepper, basil and garlic powder) and homemade beef gravy, green beans (I know that doesn't really go with cabbage, but my sweetie loves them) and bread-n-butter.
Here was our dinner... even though it was a mixed bag. :ermm:
img_804202_1_4cc839a455be83f2b366cfd47dd4ba23.jpg

img_804202_2_00dcdbbc9f3d94e6208bba44532c1696.jpg

Back
Top Bottom