Dinner, Thursday March 20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amber

Executive Chef
Making a chicken curry with rice for my husband, and I'll have shrimp and some veggies with rice. What are your plans?

:chicken: Going to grill chicken wings for me, cutlets for DH, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, salad and garlic bread.

Last edited:
Must be a chicken day ! I'm cooking roast chicken, with fingerling potatoes with butter and french salt, asparagus with butter and sicilian salt.

Last edited:
This is too funny.
I'm either going to grill or roast some chicken pieces!
I'll let the little people crew here vote today.

Oops, I'm breaking the chain. We're having leftovers from last night: bonelesss pork loin chops baked with long grain and wild rice, mushrooms, julienned red and yellow peppers, and broccoli.

Back to chicken! ;) I'm making either roasted or grilled bone-in chicken breasts with Bobby Flay's avocado-tomatillo salsa and creamy poblano rice, and roasted green beans.

One more for chicken!
Leftover roast chicken, mashed potatoes, and not sure what veg. I might stop by the store and see what looks fresh.

I am new here...but thought I would chime in! I am making chicken tacos! I use the chicken fajita meat and boil it...then pull it apart and put it in crispy corn tortillas with avacado, cheese, sprouts, spinach...serve with black beans. Yummy! Some times I do chalupas with the same ingredients...

Having the whole gang over tonight for my belated birthday dinner. Nachos, chicken wings and pizza with birthday cake (made by the girls) Dad is coming too.

Probably chinese take out tonight,
My GF bought a playset for the backyard for her grand kids and I get the honor of assembling it:wacko:
(she's a brave women):LOL:

No chicken for me. I'm trying a "cheeseburger melt" with bisquick, only I'm going to make it more like a mountain man breakfast because I keep craving eggs. Hopefully my little adaptations don't screw it up.:mrgreen:

The sun is finally out here after days of rain, so I'm going to see if I can get the grill going and grill turkey burgers and make black beans and rice.

A vegetable redolent spaghetti sauce with a small salad for us tonight. I got a new (like I need a new piece of cookware) 8qt. enameled cast iron Dutch Oven yesterday and I just had to break it in. So with a bit of this and a bunch of that, we will have a very filling and good-for-us sauce for our pasta tonight.

I did bone out the leg-O-Lamb and had some ideas about a smear/paste/filling/rub for the inside for Sunday, but I haven't settled on what's going into the rub yet?

I am going to make this Legolamb one of the best I've ever made.

With it will be peas, new potatoes, possibly a carrot soufflé, and some Mustard or Turnip greens. We need to show SPRING in this dinner.

We are having spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight.
Broccoli with garlic and oil will complete the meal.

Everybody's diinner sounds wonderful.

Enjoy the day!

More chicken here! I made chicken marsala, rice pilaf, sliced tomatoes, and a caesar salad. It's my sons 18th birthday so I have a huge chocolate mousse cake waiting until we can find room in out stomach's for it! (I bought the cake:blush:, but there is a fabulous bakery less than a mile away that I just can't compete with!)

This is the second time I've made chicken marsala and all the great suggestions from ya'll after my first attempt made this try fabulous!!!! I used dry marsala this time and no cream. No kidding, I stepped into the kitchen for a second and came back to find Fisher licking his plate to get the last bit of the sauce!!!!! He was embarrassed but made sure he got it all.

FM, lol I always argue w/ DH on this one.!
He hates when the kids lick thier plates, I can't think of a better compliment!!!!

Back
Top Bottom