Dinner Thursday November 15th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DH has been whin.....errmm, asking for Taco Salad for a couple of weeks now, so scrounged around in the freezer and came up with last lb. of ground beef (note to self, must be brave and go to Costco). :/. Anyway taco meat is ready and I'm going to let DH make the salad, when he gets home from work. He's great at making green salad, that's one of the reasons I keep him around. Lol ! just kidding......he makes a mean rhubarb crisp too! ;-)

I was going to make "bankekød" (pounded beef), but I invited a neighbour in for Margaritas. After that, I didn't feel that using a sharp knife would be a good idea. :ohmy:

So we ordered out, again. Stirling had a couple of hamburgers and I had wings.

powerplantop said:
I had white bean chile with pork, a lean pork chop and a salad.

What a great idea... White bean chile with pork instead of chicken.. im into that..

That sounds amazing Chef, love fish cooked like that :yum:

Thanks. I didn't do the Sea Bass Garlic Sauce recipe. I ended up making the Sea Bass with a recipe from Tao restaurant, Las Vegas. You have all got to try this. It is EXCELLENT. It was actually voted the 'Best Thing I Ever Ate' by a cooking television show host. Google: Tao Sea Bass, Las Vegas, NV.
The recipe contains Miso, Dark Soy Sauce, Wine, you'll recognize the recipe from those ingredients. Not difficult to do. It was JUST LIKE CANDY!!!
Glad you're OK Kylie. I was worried when I got online and you weren't here!!!!!:)
XOxo MaLoney

Thanks. I didn't do the Sea Bass Garlic Sauce recipe. I ended up making the Sea Bass with a recipe from Tao restaurant, Las Vegas. You have all got to try this. It is EXCELLENT. It was actually voted the 'Best Thing I Ever Ate' by a cooking television show host. Google: Tao Sea Bass, Las Vegas, NV.
The recipe contains Miso, Dark Soy Sauce, Wine, you'll recognize the recipe from those ingredients. Not difficult to do. It was JUST LIKE CANDY!!!
Glad you're OK Kylie. I was worried when I got online and you weren't here!!!!!:)
XOxo MaLoney

Awwww thank you for caring Chef xxx

That recipe sounds terrific, I am salivating just thinking about it :yum:

I adapted a Campbell's soup recipe I use occasionally. I chopped about two cups of red, green and yellow peppers and celery and sauteed them for a few minutes in evoo with a pinch of salt. Then I mixed together a can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup with about 1/3 cup mayo, a couple tbsp. Dijon mustard, and a few sprinkles of paprika and stirred that into the vegetables. I also added about 1/2 cup of chicken broth to loosen things up. I then chopped the rest of my roasted chicken (about 2 cups), warmed that up in the pan, and served it all over rice. I also sprinkled the top with chow mein noodles, to give it a little crunch. Just had some of the leftover for breakfast :)

Attachments

• DSC09209.jpg
    DSC09209.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 164
I adapted a Campbell's soup recipe I use occasionally. I chopped about two cups of red, green and yellow peppers and celery and sauteed them for a few minutes in evoo with a pinch of salt. Then I mixed together a can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken soup with about 1/3 cup mayo, a couple tbsp. Dijon mustard, and a few sprinkles of paprika and stirred that into the vegetables. I also added about 1/2 cup of chicken broth to loosen things up. I then chopped the rest of my roasted chicken (about 2 cups), warmed that up in the pan, and served it all over rice. I also sprinkled the top with chow mein noodles, to give it a little crunch. Just had some of the leftover for breakfast :)

GG, that looks amazing, well done you! :yum:

Back
Top Bottom