Dinner Thursday November 15th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef Maloney

Senior Cook
Tonight we're having Sea Bass seared in butter and garlic sauce, green salad, steamed peas & carrots, steamed rice, lemon sorbet :yum:

Last edited:
Thinking things over I have 2 ideas for supper. One is my hamburger stuffing casserole. That's easy and quick. The other was to make the casserole but cook it in my pie maker. That will be a bit more labor intensive since I can only cook 4 at time. We'll see how much energy I have come supper time. It may just get all shoved into the oven!

Dinner sounds great guys :)
I just made some Boerewors Rolls for dinner. We spent hours at Caitlin's school for Honours Evening. She got a Gold Certificate for Academic Achievement. It the 6th year in a row :)

I'm hoping to get to the beef over noodles I did not get to last night... which means I should be starting it now...

Well, I've got everything bubbling away (I assume) in the oven.
The recipe I loosely followed called for a couple of Campbell's canned products... which I had... which were dated 2011... :ermm:
So I will either post my outcome here or in the Food Safety forum :rolleyes:

Expired stuff, meh, I'm still here, Pac!

Spelunked some wonderful black bean wild rice soup with ham.

Seeing as the 15th was yesterday for me I had a sausage like casserole which sadly to say was bloody awful!:mad:

It was a recipe from another site. It just lacked the most important ingredient of all...FLAVOUR!

Wont be making that again, that's for sure :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom