Dinner, Thursday November 30?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
I have beef stroganoff cooking in the crock pot right now. The house smells so yummy! We'll have it with buttered egg noodles and salad.

We are having chicken quesadillas and guavaberry daiquaris at our house while we watch our Bengals maul the Ravens!

PA, your dinner sounds wonderful!

For me, it was a light meal consisting of vegetable soup and garlic bread.

Thanks, boufa!:) It's one of my winter favorites. Plus, I love being able to have most of it made in the morning with only some last minute odds and ends to make at dinner time!

I just put a roast in the oven with potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, & garlic. I wanted to get it put in the crock pot this morning before I went to work but didn't have time.

We had salmon fillets with a sage butter, long stemmed broccoli and potatoes. No pud.

We usually have one meatless meal a week and tonight's the night. We're having provolone panini sandwiches with roasted red peppers, Caesar dressing and fresh basil. I made a loaf of pullman bread this morning so we would have some good quality sandwich bread. We'll also have the last batch of 5-bean baked beans that was in the freezer. Buck loves them and will use any excuse to have them. Nothin' special for dessert. Probably some sandwich cookies.

It is very cold outside and my refrigerator is very low on food. I usually order groceries this week but I have been too sick to concentrate. I had some delicious soup yesterday and the only thing that sounds interesting is tea with honey in it.

That will probably be my dinner tonight.

I made a big pot of bean soup with the ham bone I had leftover from our Thanksgiving supper. We also had ham and eggs one night, then I used some to make ham salad sandwiches and finshed it off by making ham and scalloped potatoes last night. That's a lot of eating off of one ham.:rolleyes:

last night was takeout italian for the boy and i. dw went shopping for more warpaint and a pelt or two, and got the topknot dyed and scalped.

dances with poop (that's his indian name) and i had veal and peppers, pisketti, and a pizza, 1/2 sausage.

Last edited:
We went...OUT!
dh was supposed to be working a 48hour shift but ended up being able to get the last 14 hours off! We went into town and picked him up at about 6 and went out to dinner.

I had feta stuffed chicken breasts in a mandarin orange tarragon cream sauce (I'd love to recreate that) with mashed yukon golds and zuchinni. We even went out for ice cream after and had 2 sleeping kids on the way home.

Back
Top Bottom