DINNER!!! Thursday the 23rd of October 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This one.

bc62d88451a38cbfc0f3b31b5c3d5d39_ra,w403,h403_pa,w403,h403.jpeg

Can't go wrong with Bob's Red Mill.

He didn't make it to the stone crab place so we ended up having scallop potato and pork chop casserole.

i grabbed some comfort food on the way into work. singapore mei fun, shrimp and broccoli in farlic sauce, and seaweed eggdrop soup.

no, i didn't finish it all, and yes, chinese food is comfort food to me.

i fondly remember the once or twice a year trips with my family out to a chinese restaurant. we weren't wealthy so we only ate out maybe a couple of times a year, and always at the same chinese restaurant: china quarter in tenafly, n.j..

then i lived on chinese food in college, eating it about 3x a week. it's all i could afford if i wanted to have beer money. for $2.50 you could get a decent entree and a pint of rice. we washed it down with ice water which was free back then.

Hope you two have a great time Kgirl!! I love that music you left!!

We just finished Taco's!!

Kayelle, that is the artist we saw

K-girl, hope you enjoyed the concert and your dinner out too. Was it sushi, perhaps? :cool:
... snipped, we decided not to go to dinner after all, we had a huge lunch of homemade Italian hoagies.
The concert was a great, beautiful venue! It was a lovely evening out for a change, a bit of a trek for us into town, but worth it.

Back
Top Bottom