Dinner time menu! 9/18/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thatlondonchick

Assistant Cook
What are you eating for dinner tonight? I'm such a foody I want to know what everyones cooking. :chef:

Tonight I am having a prawn curry, one of my faviourtes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to decide between turkey shepherd's pie or turkey taco salad. Of course it could be turkey burgers or turkey meatloaf! ;)

I am trying really hard to get used to cooking to lower our cholesterol...and I got a really good deal on 2 kg of ground turkey thigh! Yes, I know the thigh isn't as good for cholesterol as the breast, but it has more flavour and I am taking baby steps! :angel:

I am trying to decide between turkey shepherd's pie or turkey taco salad. Of course it could be turkey burgers or turkey meatloaf! ;)

I am trying really hard to get used to cooking to lower our cholesterol...and I got a really good deal on 2 kg of ground turkey thigh! Yes, I know the thigh isn't as good for cholesterol as the breast, but it has more flavour and I am taking baby steps! :angel:

All of those menus sounds delicious. Turkey is a healthy choice of meat. I think you should go for the Turkey Taco Salad because you can dress your dish with vegetables. This way you are lowering your cholestrol levels and maintaining a balanced diet. :)

I think I'm going to bake a batch of chicken wings. Maybe some mac and cheese or cheesy rice. I'll let the kid decide when he gets up!

Linguine w/ clam sauce. I forgot to add the diced roma tomato in the first photo. I also found a quarter of a red pepper in the fridge so I threw that in last minute.

Attachments

• 001_crop.jpg
    001_crop.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 004_crop.jpg
    004_crop.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Tonight's just a laid back night. Bacon, Tomato, Lettuce, & Avocado sandwiches on English Muffins. Fruit for dessert. Maybe some crackers with cambert if we're munchy later :)
I pulled a tendon in my foot about 3 weeks ago, & it's still healing, so I'm trying to stay off it as much as possible. Once it's all better, LOOK OUT! I'm itching to make fancier things :D

I am going to make fusilli carbonara. Any suggestions for a side dish? (no eggplant or zucchini)
So we had a salad of curly lettuce, celery heart, and red onion with KadesMa's blue cheese dressing with the carbonara. I left out the Tabasco; I did add anchovy. It was delicious. We also had Mommesin's Cuvé Saint George red wine to accompany.

IMG_3262.JPG

IMG_3263.JPG

No room for the strawberries. I guess I'll make a strawberry mousse tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom