Dinner Tonight 6th September

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am going to roast a couple Cornish game hens. We will have them with whatever vegetable I am in the mood for then (possibly asparagus), and salads. :yum:

I enjoyed the quesadilla I had with my wings last night so much, that I think I'll make some more tonight for dinner with some extra ingredients.

There are probably going to be more quesadillas eaten in our house too. They went down well last night and there are some tortillas left to use up. Its either that or tortilla pizzas. I'm off to work so I'll eat whatever they're serving.

Was going to have some of the courgette and basil soup I made yesterday, but not in the mood for it, going with a fish salad instead.

Got some flounder....I am thinking en papillote with a garlic butter sauce. I think we have some snaps in the freezer. Ain't had a taste of bourbon in about a week...might have to see about that for dessert.

I have a ham steak. Just got some fresh veggies from the farmers' market I'll sauté for dinner.

Going to saute up some peppers from the garden and toss that with some whole-wheat pasta, basil, and oregano.

We're frying up some pork chops and potatoes. >:3 Then, we'll devour some cream-filled lemon cupcakes.

a half baked chicken, I mean a baked half chicken. And its sitting on a bed of stuffing to prop it up. It doesn't appear there will be any gravy baking it this way. Sliced garden tomato and cuke and onion salad.

Going to saute up some peppers from the garden and toss that with some whole-wheat pasta, basil, and oregano.

I added some onions and smoked sausage to the mix as well.

Attachments

• PastaNpeppers.jpg
    PastaNpeppers.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 135
Spaghettini with crispy fried, diced pork belly, red peppers, garlic, onions, ground fresh cherry tomatoes, white wine.....whew! That's a long name.

Attachments

• DSC00796.jpg
    DSC00796.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC00798.jpg
    DSC00798.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC00802.jpg
    DSC00802.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
We had killer taco's tonight.

Big corn tortilla's fried and folded in oil, stuffed with my succulent Carne' Assada I made two nights ago, guacamole, Pico de Gallo, cheese and shredded lettuce.
We really must eat something healthy soon. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom