Dinner tonight, Feb 25, 08/Monday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sounds as though you'll be having dinner for breakfast since, according to the recipe, the garlic has to roast for an hour. Whoa! Buck and I eat late, but you win the prize.

Actually, the dish sounds good. In our house, garlic is one of the major food groups. I hope your meal is delish!!

We ate out at a local restaurant named Fredy's. I had grilled octopus, steamed veggies & a baked potato.

Sunday night I had made Ol-Blue's Melt-in-Your-Mouth Meatloaf, so tonight I had left-over meatloaf, peas, and cottage cheese. For dessert I had strawberry yogurt.

:)Barbara

Morning fine folks.
Who's making what for dinner?
I'm not cooking but will be eating.
Something from here.
Happy beginning of the week to all of you.
Enjoy Monday and give someone a smooch:kiss: today...​

Their triple chocolate mousse dessert is to die for. I hope it was delicious!

Wife and I split a few pounds of this divine 'finger food' :-p

img_556655_0_0d6a8eb1a99618defc5bc650a258fe80.jpg

and finished off with 'NOT' finger food ;)

img_556655_1_ea1a2d8b5f5bc539a34ab60acbde6821.jpg

Savannah wanted Chinese last night so we took the kids & a friend of theirs out. Hubby & I split Singapore rice noodle, Savannah had sweet & sour chicken & a spring roll, TC & their friend split shrimp LoMein.

MMMMMMMMM JerseyJay, can you please tell me about the brussel sprout hash!

sure thing.....

- 2 cups of brussel sprouts, stems cut and quartered
- 2 russett potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion diced
- paprika, salt, pepper

heat the potatoes and onions in some olive oil in a pan over medium highheat until they brown and get soft. add the brussel sprouts and reduce heat. add more olive and stir to coat. cook for about 8 minutes. season and serve.

i finally started to feel a little better late last night, so i had a shake-n-bake pork chop, some prunes, and a mango.

our turkish neighbors gave us dessert. from their recent trip to turkey, they bestowed upon us an unbelievably delicious version of baklava, made with the brightest green and freshest tasting pistachios that i've ever had in my life.

happily, dw wants to lose weight and is avoiding it. more for me...:pig::)

Back
Top Bottom