Dinner tonight Fri. 12/18/15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing some brined pork chops with an onion/mushroom/wine/cream finishing sauce. Oven roasted fresh asparagus for both of us, and leftover itty bitty potatoes for him.

I reincarnated the leftover grilled rib eye from yesterday into a nice thinly sliced steak sandwich on a toasted French roll. Assorted pickles, a few grape tomatoes, and a deviled egg were the sides.

Last edited:
I had a spinach salad with onion, pink clams,mango,trout flakes, broccoli, mozz & hard boiled egg.

img_1447819_0_00dfec1adc2c81d8bdf4e3debad9414d.jpg

I'm doing some brined pork chops with an onion/mushroom/wine/cream finishing sauce. Oven roasted fresh asparagus for both of us, and leftover itty bitty potatoes for him.
YUM!! Everything was excellent.
We were having a discussion about our last cruise, and I post on a cruise board. I said the food on our Princess cruise was well prepared and well presented, but I believed the seasonings had been dumbed down for the steak and potatoes Midwest people. Boy did I get flack lol.
I told Kayelle, if we ever did another cruise with them to take a bottle of Sriracha with us, along with some seasoned salt.

Everything looks and sounds delicious tonight. Joey, I meat to tell you how beautiful that trout dinner looked last night on that remarkable china. Please tell me you dine with someone?

The pork chops I did tonight with an onion/mushroom/wine/cream finishing sauce needed some bang, so I added a Tablespoon of Dijon. Wow!

Ham and beans and collard greens. Used up what I had from a Tetra Pak of broth, so not as much liquid as we usually like.

Attachments

• 2015-12-18 20.04.12.jpg
    2015-12-18 20.04.12.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 170
Back
Top Bottom