Dinner tonight? Monday April 16th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Don't know yet.
Something light.
Maybe it's time to see what the market has in the way of fish.
How about everyone else?

Happy Birthday Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Yea, I know, how odd. It's just that I appreciate excellence in sports.

I have a bit of lettuce and beetroot but thats it for salad, and the fridge looks quite empty for other things too....I'm thinking, pasta aglio, olio peperincino or risi bisi....I can do both from the cupboard. I'll do groceries tomorrow I guess :)

Probably, left over roast I made with French Onion soup, baby carrots, little red potatoes & more onions. I will steam some brussels sprouts & add it to the dish. Undecided, as to the rest of the meal.

No cooking tonight! Girls night out, one is having a birthday so Iam making one of her favorites - Biscotti w/ (chocolate chips and walnuts) Have a good one!

Last edited:
breaded lemon sole drizzled with a mustard dill sauce, cherry tomatoes in rosemary oil, steamed vegetables, potato sauphinoise (store bought), and pineapple

Just got a pot of bone in short ribs going for beef veggie soup and will have the rest of the roasted chicken in sandwiches with it. There is a piece of pie left and some peach cobbler is in the oven...Vanilla ice cream to go with the cobbler.

kadesma:)

I ate the leftover fish & chips from Friday for lunch today, so I guess it will be a salad, again.

Chicken wings of some sort. BBQ, buffalo, jerk, garlic? I figure it out when I get back from the grocery store. Sides will be fries and okra.

Back
Top Bottom