Dinner tonight, Monday April 7/08

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had a dialysis test to do and it took forever, so dinner is pigs in a blanket, my dad's beans, and a salad..Rest of the strawberry's with some angel food cake for dessert..
kadesma:(

Leftover Chinese takeout. Did some black-belt shopping over the weekend (too tired to cook), & p/u a few dishes...

Fried rice
brown nodle
Beef n broc
chicken & green beans
chicken & mushrooms
battered shrimp
vegetable egg rolls

had oven fried chicken wings. finger lickin good, lol. also had a large salad, lettuce, mushrooms, etc, crackers with the salad.

for some odd reason having low blood sugar last couple of days. usually have the other problem.

ate jelly beans to raise it, but didn't help much. will knock five units off of bedtime insulin. hope that does it.

babe

ps, a small piece of lemon poke cake for a snack later. :chef:

okay, that's it, I'm eating dinner without you. can't wait any longer, it's 4:00 AM the next morning and I'm starved:LOL: are you stuck in delays in some airport somewhere:ROFLMAO:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: -- :( The plane got lost , ending up in a little town in Nevada, played some slots, maybe next time. :angel:

I had wings. Deep fried, then put on the grill for a bit. The sauce was half butter and half hot sauce with a fair amount of crumbled blue cheese added and just a bit of blue cheese dressing to thicken it some.

I had wings. Deep fried, then put on the grill for a bit. The sauce was half butter and half hot sauce with a fair amount of crumbled blue cheese added and just a bit of blue cheese dressing to thicken it some.

Oh, pacanis, you don't know how GOOD those sound! Sorry I missed dinner.:(

Frech toast! Dipped in egg mixture with heavy whipping cream, vanilla, sugar, cooked in bacon fat!

I made a Shepard's Pie for the very first time. I saw someone making one on a cooking show recently and although I didn't care for some of the main ingredients and seasonings he used I decided I could create my own. Turned out a total thumbs up and DH requested this be a keeper and for me to make it again.
I'm surprised my mother never made this before as she prepared many homey comfort foods.

It went really well with the corn muffins I also made.

I have not made Shepard's Pie in a long time! Think it is going on next week's meal plan!!!

Thanks for the idea Sizzlin.

Tonight it is pork chop casserole made with boneless chops, granny smith apples, and sweet potatoes. It is one of my favorites! :chef:

i make a dish sorta like this: apple pie filling on botton of cassor. then browned chops, top off with stuffing.(i make my own) and bake about thirty min. in 375. it too is wonderful.

babe:chef:

babe,
Sounds good! I'll have to try it. I bet stuffing with cranberries would be good on top.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom