Dinner tonight? Saturday, Dec. 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
Yesterday I hauled the turkey carcass out of the freezer and will put together a soup today. But I will be attending a street fair/block party, to light the farolitos/luminarias, on an artsy street. Will be soups, mulled wine and cookies available, so may not eat much of the soup before heading out.

What are you fixing?

Gonna cook up some Italian sausage and onions and spelunk the freezer for peppers. Spaghetti!

Tonight is macaroni with meat sauce, the last of some cabbage salad, a handful of peanuts for dessert!

Another wild Saturday night in the city! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I made lemon jello and am gelling it in urine specimen cups to take to a co-worker party tonight, Thanks Dawg! I also have two bed pans for chips and salsa. I have no idea what else we will be having. I heard something about Sangria, meatballs and a veggie platter.

We will be using urinals for Sangria pitchers...

I made lemon jello and am gelling it in urine specimen cups to take to a co-worker party tonight, Thanks Dawg! I also have two bed pans for chips and salsa. I have no idea what else we will be having. I heard something about Sangria, meatballs and a veggie platter.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You MUST take pics! How disgustingly funny! :ROFLMAO:

Leaving all the fixin's for taco salad for the folks. I'm off to work now, ta ta all!

How about a Christmas tree!

1465205_10150412988269945_1263406722_n.jpg

Pretty cold here today and in spite of sunshine, the temp never went above freezing. Suffice it to say, the brass monkey isn't standing by the door begging to go out.:LOL::LOL:

In view of that and in anticipation of a potential power outage because of our current ice storm, I made a huge crock-pot of white bean soup yesterday. I cooked it yesterday because I couldn't be sure we'd have power today but knew I could reheat it on the gas cooktop.

So we're having yummy white bean soup with roasted garlic-rosemary bread, iced tea and cashew nut-coconut-white chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

Yesterday I hauled the turkey carcass out of the freezer and will put together a soup today. But I will be attending a street fair/block party, to light the farolitos/luminarias, on an artsy street. Will be soups, mulled wine and cookies available, so may not eat much of the soup before heading out.

What are you fixing?
A big bowl of homemade butternut squash and sweet potato soup, crusty white bread and lashings of butter and a glass of white wine.

I do hope these have not been used for their original purposes? :sick:

With love,
~Cat

Love your lemon jello idea! What a hoot! Put the chips in the bedpans and use the emesis basins for the salsa.

We're having pulled pork sandwiches and corn pudding. The pulled pork has been in the crock pot all day. Just finished pulling it and it's back in to warm. In a few I'll go start the corn pudding.

Love your lemon jello idea! What a hoot! Put the chips in the bedpans and use the emesis basins for the salsa.

We're having pulled pork sandwiches and corn pudding. The pulled pork has been in the crock pot all day. Just finished pulling it and it's back in to warm. In a few I'll go start the corn pudding.

I forgot about emesis basins...wish I had thought of it when I was shopping in Central Supply yesterday. Ah!! camera in bag and I need to stop by work for medication spoons. Guess I better start moving. No room in the fridge so I put the Jello in the car when I got it poured.

Sounds like PF is starting Saturday night for a fun time :LOL:.

I'm going to stir up some cornmeal waffle batter. While that rests will fry up some taco ground beef, and have taco waffles with salsa, grated cheese and sour cream. I should make extra waffles to toasterize for breakfast mañana

Back
Top Bottom