Dinner Tonight Sept. 25th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abjcooking

Head Chef
Last night I made extra onion sauce with my pork chops. So tonight I am going to braise some chicken breast in the sauce and serve it with glazed carrots and mashed potatos.

Didn't really have anything planned. It's Lions Club night and my husband always has a full meal at the meeting, which gives me a night off from cooking. However, he mentioned at breakfast that he's going to play hookey from tonight's meeting. He expressed an interest in having leftover Polish sausage soup we had near the end of last week. Sounds like a plan to me.

We're having some good leftovers tonight...grilled pork steaks, grilled shrimp, braised chicken breasts, pea salad and baked potatoes.

I am not sure what I feel like having tonight. I might just order in a pizza or made something later. It is only 12:40PM and I just finished breakfast.

Have a great day.

Jill and Jolie

Looks like a big night for pork chops!

I am in the mood for some serious comfort food so I'm making my grandma's recipe for meat loaf, baked potatoes and fresh green beans.

Chicken breasts, boiled yukon gold potatoes with butter and parsley, and probably green bean casserole.

I'm back in the leftover alley...

I've got roasted chicken, pilaf and roasted root vegetables left from Saturday
I've got rigatoni with marinara from yesterday.

At the moment hoodia had decided I really don't care for anything. My son and his dad will probably eat all of what's left:LOL: anyway.

PA Baker said:
Looks like a big night for pork chops!

I am in the mood for some serious comfort food so I'm making my grandma's recipe for meat loaf, baked potatoes and fresh green beans.

make that mashed potatoes, PA, and I'm in!

Shredded Boston Butt or Chicken salad sandwiches and Marionberry/Plum granita for dessert ooooooooorrrr Pomegranite Sorbet.

OK, I finally decided on twice baked potatoes with our pork chops & since TC doesn't care for potatoes too much I'll cook some peas for him. Oh, I almost forgot, pound cake for dessert.

Michelemarie said:
I have a pot of chicken matzo ball soup simmering.

Oooh Oooh, Michelemarie, can I have some? I keep trying to get ChefJune to come out here and make me some but she won't do it!

Italian sausages, onions,garlic ,potatoes and red and yellow bell peppers, and some roasted brussels sprouts, sliced and buttered warm french bread, sliced peaches and a platter of tomatoes,avocado and red onion rings with evoo and red wine vinegar.

kadesma..:)

Yum. All your suppers sound delicious. We had an eclectic little mix of things. We had some Mennonite sausage, some perogies a very fresh and lovely green salad and there was some homemade chicken soup for those who are sick in the crowd. Topped off with...you guessed it apple pie a la mode!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom