Dinner tonight, Sept 5, TGIF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when I get home I'll put a beer can chicken on ze grill and make oven fries.
:)

Leftovers from yesterday - stracotto (Italian pot roast), penne, small salad & cassata.

possibly some beer and junk food, finals today and deep cleaning the kitchen. soo Ill be ready to just relax once I get home at midnight.

We're headed out again this weekend for college football so it'll be burgers on the road. Hope everyone in the MidAtlantic region survives the storm. It's supposed to hit here tomorrow afternoon.

Well I have to change my dinner plans!!:mad: The hubby wasnt too crazy about the recipe I choose:glare:....not to worry I will make it for myself for lunch this coming week;)So Im making chicken breast(cubed) stewed in a okra, tomato, green pepper & onion sauce, leftover rice & either cornbread or bisquits:pig:

How odd to be going out on a friday evening.....but Hanna has changed my plans.

We're going to the Hoboken Italian Festival for all the good eggplant parm, homemade raviolis, sausage & peppers and canoli we can get our hands on. We planned to go tomorrow night, but I think we'll be holding onto our collective hats, instead.

Well I have to change my dinner plans!!:mad: The hubby wasnt too crazy about the recipe I choose:glare:....not to worry I will make it for myself for lunch this coming week;)So Im making chicken breast(cubed) stewed in a okra, tomato, green pepper & onion sauce, leftover rice & either cornbread or bisquits:pig:

You are flirtin with the beginnings of a chicken gumbo...and makin me hungry at the same time!!!:)

I just put some butter,lemon juice,chives,salt and pepper together, rolled it up and put it in the refrigerator to get cold and firm..Will grill some beef tenderloin steaks and then put them on toasted thick slices of texas toast ..Before putting the steak on the bread I plan to put a little mixed green baby lettuce,parsley,watercress,arugula dressed with just some evoo and lemon plop on the steaks and top with the herb butter..French fries alongside and strawberry shortcake later if anyone wants some...
kadesma;)

We're having ribeye roast that DH smoked on the Weber last night, baked red-skinned golden potatoes, and avocado and tomato salad with Catalina dressing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom