Dinner Tonight - September 7th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy anniversary BT. :flower:

I had one of the potatoes I got from CWS for supper. I just nuked it and added butter, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Those potatoes are so good, it would be silly to try to fancy them up. Prunes for dessert.

Happy 25th, BT!

Last night, I made a stir-fry with sliced boneless pork chops, red and yellow peppers, celery and onion. Flavored the peanut oil with garlic and ginger, and after the pork and veg were cooked, added a sauce of soy sauce, rice wine, rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, oyster sauce, chile-garlic paste and cornstarch. Served over white rice with crunchy chow mein noodles on top. We went to Cold Stone Creamery for dessert - I had a cup of butter pecan with M&Ms. Hit the spot.

Happy anniversary BT. :flower:

I had one of the potatoes I got from CWS for supper. I just nuked it and added butter, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Those potatoes are so good, it would be silly to try to fancy them up. Prunes for dessert.
+1. I dug a bunch of potatoes on Thursday. They are very good.:chef:

We had Vietnamese summer rolls with peanut sauce (used poached chicken). Side was Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Shallots and Balsamic Vinegar.

today is my 25th anniversary with cbs tv and radio, so i managed to skip dinner by cutting the lawn and picking up hundreds of apples from our giant tree (dw made plain chicken cutlets - not bad, but not celebratory), so now i'm off to pick up some sushi and noodle soup.

Congratulations Tom to you and your wife on your 25th Wedding Anniversary :)

Hope you both had a wonderful night :)

Congrats on your 25th career anniversary, Tom. That's pretty amazing that you started out so long ago as a young'un and it turned into a career. :) :flowers:

Not very exciting dinners here lately - last night's dinner was roast chicken thighs, fresh snap peas and carrots, and the last of the watermelon. Been busy with family - a good busy :) - plus trying to use up freezer meats and fresh fruits and veggies as usual.

Back
Top Bottom