Dinner tonight, Sunday 9/30, last day of the month...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LEFSElover

Executive Chef
Boneless pork roast [rubbed down with cinnamon/nutmeg sugar and Steens molassas and salt and pepper on the outside] that'll sit on a bed of roasted heads of garlic/carrots/potatoes in olive oil with sage leaves.
Finely diced heirlooms with balsamic/olive oil/basil/red onion/salt/pepper.
NYTimes whole wheat bread with sesame seeds/poppy seeds/dehydrated onion and garlic flakes. When it's baked, some of it will get sliced and toasted for the bruschetta. Hoping there's lots of juice in the tomatoes for slopping up with the bread.
This looks like a great idea for the dessert.
Sour Cream and Lemon Pound Cake Recipe at Epicurious.com

How about what'll be in your kitchen? What are you thinking of for dinner tonight?

Happy day to you all.

going to a cookout/get together at inlaws.
I'm not sure what will be there, but probably cookout stuff

Not cooking - I am ordering out, a fish basket dinner, hubby burger w/ deep fried mushrooms. One more day of camping for me, hubby 2 wks.
Lefse, your dinner sounds awesome, dessert too - enjoy !!

Cornish hens, split, seasoned with tarragon and roasted on a bed of fresh mushrooms, a side of wild rice, green beans, crispy apple rings with cinnamon for dessert. I love the cooler, drier weather. Plus, I have my oven back. Hooray!!

We're having a ham, oven baked potatoes, steamed beans and carrots, I haven't decided on a salad yet, and chocolate birthday cake. Its my MIL's birthday today.

Happy B-day to your MIL Alix! Save me some cake:)

tonight dinner will be...leftover chili, potato salad, cauliflower - it's all about trying to clear out the fridge and freezer at the moment.

We are going to have Jerk Pork Tenderloin Medallions, Baked Stuffed Potatoes, and Asparagus. Not sure about dessert or if we'll even have one.

SurvivorGirl, we have about half a cake left over with various berries and pomegranate seeds on it, drizzled with chocolate glaze. Come on over and finish it up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom