Dinner tonight..Thurs.12/13/18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Late night Pulpo Gallego.

Attachments

• 1213182110a.jpg
    1213182110a.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 115
Cleaned up some stuff from the Last Supper. Mashed potatoes - gone! Smothered chicken - almost gone! The broccoli was gone the night I made it, so I trimmed up the fresh green beans that were in the fridge - and they are GONE! Just like my SIL and her hubby, everything is gone. :(

I want to see lots of empty in our fridge by Sunday - we're leaving either then, or Monday.

That's just Soy Sauce "Reduced Sodium" -

My take-out uses dried chilies in their recipe, which is a good thing, as I too cannot abide Curry...

That looks beautiful LT.

I can take an Asian curry, but Indian curry gives me the shivers.:yuk:

I took a too late long nap yesterday so my Shrimp Ratatouille will be done today.

Last edited:
I made ravioli with marinara sauce, no-knead bread shaped like baguettes, and salad with romaine, red leaf and ruby red lettuces from the garden.
1213181954a.jpg

Tartar sauce is really easy. Pickle relish (or minced gherkins, I use minced dill pickle), mayo, mustard to taste, seedy mustard works well. Minced onion and capers are optional as is white wine vinegar to taste.

Thanks! Tartar sauce came out really good.
My g-kids loved the dinner I cooked for them last night ... but of course I didn't tell them about the frozen Costco battered cod part....:LOL:

Thanks! Tartar sauce came out really good.
My g-kids loved the dinner I cooked for them last night ... but of course I didn't tell them about the frozen Costco battered cod part....:LOL:
I'm glad that worked out well.

Now, add some more mayo and some ketchup and you have Thousand Island dressing.

Back
Top Bottom