Dinner tonight Wed March 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Clean out the fridge night here. We've got spaghetti sauce, a pork chop, a tupperware thing of sliced strawberries, some bagged salad, leftover takeout Chinese rice, coupla blocks of cream cheese, grapes, baby carrots.

should be interesting. HH will probably just fix himself a pbj.

middie said:
the pork chops i was going to make last night.

Middie, that always happens around here with pork chops, too!:rolleyes:

We're just getting a pizza tonight. Sofie had her 4 mo shots today so it's all hands on deck with a very sad, sore baby.:(

P A Baker - word of advice - been there - done that. Four month shots were really hard on Jace. Keep the tylenol flowing - don't let any time lapse. We were up all night long - he slept between us, on us, and any way comfortable. At that appointment I learned to give tylenol BEFORE I got to doctor's office and continued ever 4-6 hours for two days! I feel for you - each time got easier girl - and he had no problems at all with 12 or 18 months! Get your comfty clothes on and fix your chair. It will be over soon.

LOL dont know what happened up there ...
fried pork chops
homemade mac and cheese
collards
homemade biscuits
coconut cake (from scratch)
ice tea

Michelemarie said:
P A Baker - word of advice - been there - done that. Four month shots were really hard on Jace. Keep the tylenol flowing - don't let any time lapse. We were up all night long - he slept between us, on us, and any way comfortable. At that appointment I learned to give tylenol BEFORE I got to doctor's office and continued ever 4-6 hours for two days! I feel for you - each time got easier girl - and he had no problems at all with 12 or 18 months! Get your comfty clothes on and fix your chair. It will be over soon.

Thanks Michele! Once she got down, she was out for the count but it was a larger challenge than normal getting her to sleep. To make matters worse the poor thing started cutting her first tooth this week, and leave it to her to tackle a hard one first--it's her upper left eye tooth!

Crewsk, sweetie! Does this mean you're back for good???

buckytom said:
i'm having a deja vu.

ironchef said:
I know...freaky isn't it?

:ermm:
icon5.gif
icon5.gif
icon5.gif

crewsk said:
We had salad, spaghetti, garlic bread, & peach crisp with whipped cream.
Now the day is smiling..Good to see you here Crewsk..You've been missed.

kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom