Dinner Tues. Dec. 16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to grill a couple cheeseburgers and also have some lazy golumpki thawed. I'll probably make some fries, too.

I think I should clear out the leftovers tonight.
Choice of lasagna or corn chowder.
Or, if you are 4, PB&J so I dont have to listen to you whine while I bake the cookies I really dont want to be baking.
Wow. Hi.... my name is Scrooge and I'll be off somewhere asking questions for the rest of the evening.....

Katie, black bean soup sounds wonderful! But it's burgers here with f.f for the man.

Made up a stir fry tonight. Cut up some 'home-made' polish sausage (hey, that's what was on the package, LOL), green peppers, onion, and mushrooms. For sauce I mixed up some Chinese 5 Spice, soy sauce, brown sugar, Thai Chili Sauce, fish sauce, and oyster sauce together.
Turned out pretty good. Served over brown rice.

we had a burger and fries out tonight.

got good news today and wanted to celebrate - my first annual body scan after thyroid cancer diagnosis & treatment fall 2007 - I got a "clean" scan so no treatment needed - in other words I am cancer free!

I wish I could wave a magic wand over everyone who is suffering for whatever reason and lift their burdens as well.

Fabulous, scooba. You deserve more than a burger and fries. Congratulations on your cancer victory!!!! Best wishes for many, many, many more cancer-free days ahead.

You just received the best Christmas gift. Happy Holidays!!!!

Last nights leftovers. I actually made enough for 2 meals. Hamburger Steak with Onion Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Buttered Peas.

Trout fillets, served with white wine/butter sauce with caramelized scallions. Rice on the side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom