Dinner Tues. March 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
I have pork chops in the crockpot , plan to serve with garlic mashed potatoes and string beans.

I'm in the mood for fish so I'm making a Lemon Butter Talapia, Asparagus and I think I'll make a seasoned rice and throw in tiny diced carrots and frozen peas.

whoa, pork chops here too, but haven't figured out the cooking method yet. And did I mention I still have sweet potatoes:-p? Sure wish I had some white potatoes left:(.hhmmm, I think I still have two parsnips lurking in the frig, might as well cook them. Wait a minute, maybe I'll use my trusty food processor and make parsnips AND sweet potato chips:cool:.

Leftover chicken, rice and gravy from Sunday, with green salad for DH and green beans for me. btw, the Frutti di Mare I made yesterday was INCREDIBLE - loved it, definitely a keeper :chef:

Almond crusted turkey patties with cranberry sauce, green salad, sugar snap peas, and mandarine oranges.

Rarely is any kind of organized dinner prepared here during the week....

But tonight, it's Cheese steaks and Roast Pork Italian Sandwiches from South Philly and cassatta cake from Termini's Bakery. Happy Birthday to Me!!

ok, so tonight i'm making the lasagna, and i've decided to keep the shrimp seperate and make them in a basil garlic tomato sauce, along with some snow crab legs.

not sure yet which will be for dinner, and which will be for lunch tomorrow.

I have a pot roast going in the slow cooker seasoned with onion soup. With it we are having nutty sweet potato soup, side salad, mashed potatoes, and mixed veggies.

Leftover spinach stuffed mainicotti from sunday along with a variety of pasta salads leftover from DH's grandma's funeral yesterday. The kindness of people just amazes me.

not sure yet, but I've been thinking.... A week or so ago I made a "big" soup, and so I have in the fridge a half a head of cabbage, half a bunch of celery. I've been thinking: chop a couple of onions, add those two, drain a can of white beans, a couple cloves of garlic and a small can of tomatoes, and I will have a "small" soup! There are also a couple of cheese rinds I can add for extra flavor. Yep... I think that's it. :chef:

So glad you asked! :LOL:

I'm cooking yea:LOL: but not at home:ohmy: At my daughters..But it feels so good to chop and stir and all that good stuff..:ROFLMAO: So, we are having as an appy some chicken wings marinated in lime, honey,red pepper flakes, tomato paste, garlic,cilantro,salt and some evoo..Then I'm making an avocado dip to go with them..
Dinner is,my pork chops with the onion sauce, nice big baked potatoes, grilled asparagus and a green salad with the citrus dressing..Dessert, is an easy one, Cade asked for root beef floats..Tra la:LOL:

kadesma

Apricot shrimp
Sweet potatoes with a sweet peanut butter sauce

Hi there....first post here!

Tonight it's leftovers. Low-fat Italian meatloaf sliced and baked in the oven with a smidge of tomato puree, then covered with fresh parmigiano reggiano. Steamed baby carrots, and a small spinach salad (with homemade low-fat poppyseed dressing!) on the side.

Mmmmmm.

Double mmMMmm. :eek:)

We had our big meal for lunch, at our favorite little country restaurant. I had a big slice of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, pickled beets, and a dinner roll for $5.95.
It cost's that much to eat junk from McYuck's, and our meal was delicious.

Also got my hair done...:)

It's decided. Wings.
I've farted around trying to clean the gunk off of my deep fryer for the past couple of days and now it's time to get the gunk building up again. They will be tossed on the grill after they are sauced. The usual veggies and blue cheese dip, also.
And I've already started my "appetizers", shannon ;)

Back
Top Bottom