Dinner Tues., Oct. 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That will go so well with your eggs..hahaha

I've been meaning to turn those eggs into eggs goldenrod for lunch one of these days, but with that pulled pork in the fridge, too..... hmmmm, eggs, pulled pork, eggs, pulled pork .... :rolleyes:
And that's why the eggs are still sitting there :LOL:

Quick stroganoff.. saute mushrooms, add garlic, canned roast beef with gravy. Stir in sour cream and serve over egg noodles.

I've been reading about pulled pork uses, Q. I saw someone made enchiladas that I took an interest in. I wouldn't even know what kind of cheese to get to melt for nachos... Velveeta, that Kraft stuff in a jar (I think)? I'd love to whip up a quick hot snack with substance to it.
I was thinking of turning the leftover pork into chili like I did with that brisket.

We're having a hearty chicken noodle soup, and bruschetta baked on a pita and sprinkled with cheese!

I've been reading about pulled pork uses, Q. I saw someone made enchiladas that I took an interest in. I wouldn't even know what kind of cheese to get to melt for nachos... Velveeta, that Kraft stuff in a jar (I think)? I'd love to whip up a quick hot snack with substance to it.
I was thinking of turning the leftover pork into chili like I did with that brisket.
when i do mine .. i like to use a mix of pepper jack and cheddar ..
i lay the round tortilla chips out .. put refried beans on them ..
then pulled pork .. some pico de gallo .. cheese ..
more chips .. more pork more cheese .. bake until hot ..

also .. pulled pork makes pretty good burritoes and
tacos ..

not a clue. have a chicken carcass simmering in a blend of water and chicken stock.(needed to use stock up) but that will be tomorrow. gonna pretty much add anything to it. white beans, etc with chili powder.

still have roast beef to eat up.

when i do mine .. i like to use a mix of pepper jack and cheddar ..
i lay the round tortilla chips out .. put refried beans on them ..
then pulled pork .. some pico de gallo .. cheese ..
more chips .. more pork more cheese .. bake until hot ..

also .. pulled pork makes pretty good burritoes and
tacos ..

Thanks. I hadn't thought about shredding the cheese, layering things and baking. I was thinking more of a cheese that's poured on. You know, truckstop nachos :wacko:
Gee. I feel like heading to the store now for tomatoes, chips, cilantro, lime, jalapenos, refried beans..... I've got everything else :LOL:
I just might make this tomorrow :)

ohhhh Fred you know you're thinking tonight.....
See I was RIGHT!!!!!
;)

Maybe Suzi, but I just had some hard boiled eggs, so I'm not going anywhere. So don't think you are going to wake up to a picture of nachos supreme tomorrow morning (lol).

Homemade cavatelli with marinara sauce, salad and NYT bread. Also, a glass of Chianti.

Grilled skirt steak with this sauce, haricot verts with carmelized onion, garlic and red pepper flakes. I went to BB&B and picked up 4 of those single serving tart dishes. Shorter but wider than a ramekin. I made single serving potato gratin using red bliss, asiago cheese , carmelized onion and heavy cream. Par cooked everything first then put them into a 375 deg. oven for about 10-15 minues, then a few minutes under the broiler.

Back
Top Bottom