Dinner Tuesday, 12-10-2103 ~ What's Up, Cook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Second night of leftover Chinese food. We were shopping twice today, I had some medical tests and a long nap. So cooking wasn't in my schedule.

All that is left now is some rice and chow mien, both of which Violet will be receiving little bits of in her breakfast. She loves rice and noodles! :LOL:

Second night of leftover Chinese food. We were shopping twice today, I had some medical tests and a long nap. So cooking wasn't in my schedule.

All that is left now is some rice and chow mien, both of which Violet will be receiving little bits of in her breakfast. She loves rice and noodles! :LOL:

I hope your tests results are very well for you. Is Violet perhaps your dog? If this is so, it's a very nice name for a dog.

With love,
~Cat

Sorry, Cat, I forget that some people won't know that Violet is my 9 year old Border-collie boxer who thinks she is people. Seriously, she doesn't play like a dog, she expresses emotions and reacts to mine, and even has the same arthritis as I do! And thank you on the name...it really does suit her.

We also have a cat named Monkey. She comes by that naturally - she is only 6 months old and jumps and flies all over the place. She gets into everything and can be adorable one minute and totally frustrating the next.

TB is my wonderful hubby. So now you know my whole family! :)

BRATT for me again.....
You are not a bratt taxy, you're a sweetie. ;) Seriously, though, I hope you feel all better and got to go to your Danish Club Christmas party.

I cannot believe how close to my Mom's pork and onions CJ's recipe was! It brought back all kinds of happy memories. :heart: I do remember my Mom's dish having a bit of a tang to it. Methinks instead of the cream (I actually used half & half since that's what I had on hand) my Mom must have used a couple dollops of sour cream. Will try that next time. Not for a while...I think I used too many onions. :ermm: *burp* :sick:

Nothing for my dinner... I have finals and when studying or stressed I barley eat cause it's the lady thing on my mind. Family had skewered fix and shrimp on an INDOOR charcoal pit..... Let me tell you how I thought are house was burning down lool

Back
Top Bottom