Dinner Tuesday, 12-10-2103 ~ What's Up, Cook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm making a blend between kadesma's Pork Chops in Onion Sauce and my Mom's pork steaks with onion gravy. Onions will definitely be involved. Lots of onions!

Making mashed potatoes and heating Niblets corn. Heating it IF I get it away from Himself before he eats them all up cold! :LOL:

BRATT for me again. I had a cup of coffee yesterday, no problem. That one I had first thing this morning didn't agree with me. I guess I should have eaten something first. I am adding a plain bagel to the menu tonight.

Taxy, hope you feel better soon. I think I'm going to do a batch of macaroni and cheese and warm up the pulled pork. I'll save the shrimp and crab for another night.

Taxy, I had to look up what is a Bratt diet. I guess know that one. I hope you get beyond this soon.

Corn and mashed potatoes sounds really good. With butter, even better. I like a little of each on every forkful. Sautee'ing a bs/sl chix breast to go with. Canned cranberry sauce w/ a spoonful horseradish to spiff it up and cucumber pickles.

Turkey & biscuits, but I don't have any biscuits so I'll toast some of those little dinner rolls I have and serve the turkey and gravy over those. Dang, I just remembered I'm out of carrots, too... I guess I'll add some corn for sweetness and color.

frittata made with the left over veggies from my pork pot pie topped with some cilantro chili sauce (from 101cookbooks blog). This sauce is great with anything eggs and works well with meats as well.

Feel better soon, Taxy!

We're still cruising through the leftovers.

Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast...I don't know what the second "T" is for.

STILL not well taxlady? That sucks. Hope it passes soon.

Tonight we are having chicken thighs, herbed up and brushed with sauce, adding to that multicolored rice done in broth, a green salad and some wine. MMMMMMM!

Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast...I don't know what the second "T" is for. STILL not well taxlady? That sucks. Hope it passes soon. Tonight we are having chicken thighs, herbed up and brushed with sauce, adding to that multicolored rice done in broth, a green salad and some wine. MMMMMMM!

Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Tea, Toast :)

Here it's fresh biscuits (baking in the toaster oven as I type!) and dirty Mac, which is macaroni, ground beef, peas, and whatever spices hubby tossed in there :yum:

Tonight we had BBQ chicken leg quarters (on the grill), Paula Deen's crockpot mac and cheese, and steamed artichokes with melted butter sauce seasoned with garlic, salt and cracked black pepper.

Carl, Lakisha, and LM are here. A full house, yes?

With love,
~Cat

Rocket, its the diet designed to be gentle to upset tummies and it helps to um...bind things up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom