Dinner, Tuesday 12/14/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had leftover chicken, so I made a mushroom herb sauce. I fried two slices of bacon, then fried the 'shrooms and then added the chicken; added flour and fresh herbs and fried some more. I deglazed the pan with cream (would have used milk, but it was almost all used up). Served it over whole grain wheat fusilli. I made salad of carrot, cauliflower, slivered red and green cabbage, thinly sliced onion, celery and 3 medium lettuce leaves. Vinaigrette of olive oil, cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, mashed garlic, salt, and pepper. It was all very yummy.

I've got a ham in the oven, some rice blend simmering in chicken broth and a salad prepped and ready to go. No cooked veggie tonight, unless I can find something in the freezer to heat in the microwave.

Its cold and snowing right now. I've got two trays of cookies to go in later, so that will likely be dessert.

What are you planning for the rest of the ham?

Your post reminded me I could choose a different font. Comic Sans MS is my favorite. Thanks.:winkiss:

In a movie last night the cast was eating in a diner. I immediately thought of Fried Potatoes. So I am making Fried Potatoes and Onions, Stewed Tomatoes. That is all I know so far. I am thinking a Pork Chop. Anyone have any suggestions?:chef:

I did have a Pork Chop and added Spinach.

beef that i cut from tonite's dinner/egg

Attachments

• !cid__Picture011.jpg
    !cid__Picture011.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 160
Back
Top Bottom