Dinner Tuesday 13th November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I planned part of tonight's dinner early, I took a slice of cooked prime rib out of the freezer last night. I'll give it a couple turns on the grill to warm through and serve it with... :huh:
Hey, it's too early here to have everything planned! :LOL:

Toasted mozzarella and tomato with pickled jalapeno's. It's too hot to cook and hubby's not here anyway!

Those sound good.
I think for lunch I'll make a toasted cheese sandwich with those ingredients. That will finish off my jar of jalapenos, too :)

Those sound good.
I think for lunch I'll make a toasted cheese sandwich with those ingredients. That will finish off my jar of jalapenos, too :)

Thanks Pac :) Easy but delicious! I made the pickled jalapeno's myself but the rest was bought. I've got yummy fresh mozza, fresh bakery bread and ripe red plum tomatoes :yum:

I've got some peas on the side for the kids, must have veggies :LOL:
I'll just have loads of jalapeno's as a veg.

I used my slow cooker yesterday to make a big batch of barbacoa. I froze half and the other half is tonight's dinner with corn tortillas and rice and black beans.

I'm thinking beef tacos w/ chili rellenos. Must use my chili's before unrecognizable. Been having too much stir-fry lately. Need something solid. Although I did have fried chicken a couple days ago. That was solid......
Still want some tacos and chili rellenos.

I'm havin' my postponed sashimi/sushi dinner. Luckily my tuna is QF so it didn't care what night it gets plated. Sashimi, spicy tuna roll, California roll. Maybe should pick up some saki? :)

I'm havin' my postponed sashimi/sushi dinner. Luckily my tuna is QF so it didn't care what night it gets plated. Sashimi, spicy tuna roll, California roll. Maybe should pick up some saki? :)

Get the Saki :w00t: And while you are at it, make me some Sushi too :LOL:
I live far from the ocean, this is about how close I get to decent Sushi lately .....................

The Parktown Prawn :LOL:

ParktownPrawn_Large.jpg

^^ YIKES!! ^^

Back to dinner. We're having Goat Kabobs and Rice Pilaf tonight.

Today I reached the 35 lb. milestone on my diet. Only 11 more pounds to go to reach my New Year's weight goal. So I have to be especially good for the next couple of months. Tough to do with the holidays coming up.

^^ YIKES!! ^^
:ROFLMAO:

Yum!

Today I reached the 35 lb. milestone on my diet. Only 11 more pounds to go to reach my New Year's weight goal. So I have to be especially good for the next couple of months. Tough to do with the holidays coming up.[

Well done!!!!!! :cool:

Baked marinated chicken breasts, green peas, honey glazed carrots and brown rice. Apple cinnamon bread for dessert if we have room.

I hate leftovers, but froze the tri-tip I made not long ago. Since I need room in the fridge & freezer for T-day, it will prob be tri-tip tacos w/ avocado, tomatoes & pepper jack. Sides tbd.

Last edited:
I think I'll make chicken cordon bleu tonight. Maybe some stuffing and definitely some green beans. If I feel like it I may substitute corn pudding for the stuffing.

I spent most of the day yesterday making my bi-annual spaghetti sauce and froze 6 quarts of it in freezer Baggies. They look so nice all stacked up in the freezer!

I'm sick of the smell of sauce today and can't decide dinner until later.

Steve Kroll said:
^^ YIKES!! ^^

Today I reached the 35 lb. milestone on my diet. Only 11 more pounds to go to reach my New Year's weight goal. So I have to be especially good for the next couple of months. Tough to do with the holidays coming up.

Congrats! That is no easy task!

I'm making a small meatloaf from a Near Eastern ground meat kebab recipe. Baked potato and broccoli will share the plate.

Back
Top Bottom