Dinner Tuesday 2-18-2014 ~ What's your Tues. Chews?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
39817-albums933-picture5845.jpg

Weather was Finally warmer. We made grilled bbq sauced chicken breasts, campfire 'taters and asparagus, grilled pineapple skewers.

The yungun had the steak that was left from yesterday. I had the left over pot roast with a baked potato. Still have a lot of ham. Will have to get creative tomorrow.

Beef broccoli stir fry, pot stickers, and a feeble first attempt at cream cheese wontons. They looked better than they tasted. All I had on hand was low fat cream cheese, which made the texture kind of dry and chalky.

I may not be feeling very well tomorrow so I made a nice big pot of chicken soup that will be enough for 2 days.

We had garlic bread and a salad, and we will be having the garlic bread again tomorrow but instead of salad, DA loves fruit all cut up in a bowl, so we'll have pears, bananas, apples, minneolas and pineapple bowls.

My favorite apples are the honeycrisp. Oh these are so very good!

With love,
~Cat

The ham turned out really well and TB did a great job on the potatoes and greens. I am still eating small amounts, but he ate all the leftovers, except the ham, which will last us awhile, freezing some for his sandwiches and I will grind some for my grandmother's ham loaf, not to mention a pot of pea soup!

Oh how I love a good ham on the bone, you can do so much with it and it is so easy to cook! :pig:

We had sausage, pepper, and onion subs with spanish rice as the side. We tried one of those "microwave the bag" type rice things from Old ElPaso...now I know why it was on markdown. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom